102-104: Lucifer (11-13)

102 : The love of the supreme god.

Outside the Colosseum, a rich young man dressed in short black hair took out two red ticket invitations from someone else's pocket. He hooked his lips and turned back.

The woman wearing a fox mask stood smiling at the spot.

"Well, we can pass." He reached over her shoulder and frowned.

The youth suddenly pinched the woman's neck.

Those dark watery eyes showed a pitiful look.

When she looked at it again, the woman became a civet, and he was carried in the air by him. In order to show her goodness, she quickly shook her fluffy tail.

Lucifer's face changed.

The little thing quickly broke free of him and ran away without a mask.

He took a deep breath, depressed the panic in his heart, closed his eyes, and let his spiritual power cover the entire Sofia terminal, and finally locked the Colosseum with a century-old tradition.

On the remaining two empty seats, the faint blue fox mask seemed to mock him.

Was fooled.

At the same time, the kingdom of heaven rang the bell.

God wants to marry God.

In order to express their respect and love for the hostess of heaven and earth, the elves presented a rich and delicious holy fruit. The sea monsters brought the shark beads in the deep sea, and the veil woven in the moonlight was a new wedding object for the dwarves.

Footsteps sounded.

"This is the beast king stone sent by the orc clan's head, congratulations to the queen's wedding." The girl said softly, put the jade plate in the dressing place, and said that she would turn around and leave.

"Messiah, I'm going out."

A cold female voice paused her steps.

"I'm sorry, after the god, God has ordered it, unless he allows, no one is qualified to let you go, otherwise, executed." There was a trace of fear in Messiah's eyes.

Lin Lang raised her eyebrows slightly.

The change of the heroine with the title of Son is not much. She has been away from heaven for less than a year, and the other party has become more docile and obedient than the sheep. If it is not the familiar eyebrows, she is really the first time. Not recognized.

What did God do to his beloved Son? Lin Lang thought a little.

There was a sound of pearl jade ringing outside, and someone opened the curtain and walked in.

Long silver hair hung down on his ankles, and his perfect face, cold and snowy, only had a touch of lip color, dyed with a faint pink, light and beautiful, like cherry blossoms flying under the clear sky.

Dreamy and beautiful.

A crystal-clear silver-haired teenager.

But he is the father of the gods of heaven, the supreme first god.

Messiah shook his body, forced himself to calm down, bowed his head to salute, "God."

"Go out."

God's tone was weak.

She quickly retreated, and after escaping from that room, she finally breathed a sigh of relief, only a little fear remained on her face. A girl who was only seventeen or eighty years old was as haunted as a woman in her thirties.