92-96: Lucifer (1-5)

92: Listen to me, this is definitely not a lily, serious face!

"Meow--"

The bright red tongue licked the girl's face gently.

Early in the morning, Lin Lang woke up in a cat's saliva.

Still smell of honey?

These two goods back to her to steal?

The girl looked at the hill with her chest arrogantly full of black lines.

The black briquettes of her family have become more and more popular recently. She actually took advantage of the owner's sleep and got into pajamas to play hide and seek. Was she too good for it, so that this little **** cat thought she could crawl on her head and do nothing?

A white slender hand stretched out next to him, grabbing the fluffy tail.

No mercy.

With a "pop", the whole cat face was stuck on the floor-to-ceiling windows.

The cat's claws left a few tragic traces.

"Meow meow meow--"

cruel!

rough!

Mud this ruthless female tyrant!

The little black cat did not dare to retaliate, grievances and crouching in the corner to heal the wound alone.

Lin Lang glanced back silently, poked someone's blown skin, "My dear, you are a bit ruthless this time."

The other person's hand rested on his forehead and his eyes had not been opened. He said lazily, "Who called this little color / cat spring all night, I didn't send it to sterilization is worthy of your master."

"Meow!"

The little black figure shook his paw in horror.

Mud, this bad guy, don't allow my master to brainwash!

Lin Lang looked at her several times, and she smirked.

"It's not like you are a bad woman. You don't wear clothes when you sleep. Hey, look at this chest, look at this leg, and don't blame my clown cat all day long for the next spring."

Master, I 'm not ugly, do n't discredit me all day ...

"Speak well, don't move your hands."

"I don't want to do it, girl, give him a smile."

"No, the old lady wants to sleep."

"Oh, how do you sleep, let's do something interesting."

"such as?"

"Will you go to the haunted house?"

"... wasn't the last time you beat someone's staff a bit?"

"They are not handsome enough to be abused."

"..."

"Meow meow meow?"

Briquett said, I don't know why it was fed a cat food by two women, feeling that the whole cat was born bad.

Lin Lang finally did not get his wish.

Originally, after she entered the haunted house, she saw a beautiful looking and ill-looking ghost who was just about to move, and was about to start. She was carried away by her younger sister.

Lin Lang just had time to give the other party a charming kiss.

The little devil was so disappointed that he red-eared.