165-167: Single Stupid (11-13)

165: Is this woman heartless?

Xiang Buchen stared at Lin Lang, waiting for her reply.

This man is accustomed to being chic, and has always been a fearless and fearless master, and one day this kind of uneasy look appears on his face.

Lin Lang deliberately teased him and said, "You are a little sudden, I, I think about it again ..."

Then five minutes passed.

"Think of it?" He maintained the same posture, his knees a little numb, and his jaw stiff.

But no matter what point of view, his chick is the most beautiful, and even the contemplative look is so fascinating that he yells and hopes to push it down immediately.

"I don't know." Lin Lang frowned.

Xiang Buchen: "Just do it, if you can't do it, think of a way!"

Lin Lang: "What do you think?"

Xiang Buchen: "There are more ways to do this. What tyrannical king bows hard, raw rice cooks mature rice ..."

Lin Lang: "You always know a lot."

Xiang Buchen: "... then, understand, understand!"

Lin Lang stretched out his hand to pull him, "It's cold on the ground, let's get up first and talk."

"Do you agree? If you don't agree, you won't get up and make you feel bad." Xiang Buchen played a rogue.

"I'm really scared of you." Lin Lang smiled and said, "I declare in advance that I don't like naive boyfriends."

The young man preparing to fight for a long time was sluggish for a while, as if realizing the smile on her lips, she suddenly stood up, grabbed Lin Lang's waist with both hands, and suddenly raised her arms around her circle.

"Hahaha! Majestic it has been waiting for so long, and finally there is a hostess!"

Lao Tzu should hug and hold high.

"Click-"

Lin Lang heard a crisp sound, which seemed to be a fracture.

Xiang Buchen's face stiffened.

"Are you ... was okay?" She asked hesitantly.

"Hahaha, you just misunderstood just now! My wife, you can rest assured that my waist is absolutely okay, whether you want to sit or ride, there is absolutely no-"

Lin Lang poked.

"......pain."

Grandpa Xiang cried for comfort.

Lin Lang stretched out her hand hard and wanted to touch his head, but the other person's height was too high, and her short hand was completely out of reach.

Xiang Buchen felt that he had finally recovered a little bit, and said shamelessly, "Are you going to touch me? You said earlier! You don't say how do I know you want to touch me?" Then he grabbed Lin Lang's Hand, clutching tightly to the mouth, the heat is contaminated, "Have you touched it? It is saying hello to you."

"It's not easy for you to say that it was only twenty-five years later that you have found your compatriots who have been separated for many years."

Xiang Buchen bent down slightly, his forehead gently against Lin Lang.

"From now on, you will live on my right chest, or to be a companion, do you say that?"

Once this girly demon is serious, it is estimated that not many girls can still be under his beauty and love.