711: Chinese New Year Special·Situ

There are two young masters in the Situ family.

The young masters are twins. They grew up together and have very good relationships.

They just entered the first grade this year, and their favorite is their mother, then their grandparents, then their big golden retrievers, then the toys their mother gave them, and finally their father.

Their father is a murderous dad who is famous far and wide, no, it should be said that he is a master of pitting children.

According to the neighbors’ witnesses, they saw their father and mother on the phone with their own eyes, but because they were so distracted that they didn’t even see the boss’s pants off, they let him go home naked all the way.

The first-grade boss is deeply ashamed of the shadow of kindergarten.

The second child is luckier than his elder brother, but he is too naughty. His father used a clothes fork to put it in the air to reflect--and the father's eyes were not so good. He always crossed the wrong person. The innocent boss was strung up, making the boss resent deeply.

Their grandparents said that their father's heart and eyes were all devoted to their mother.

The twins have inherited their father's genes, and they are all concerned about "how to steal mother from father".

However, Dad is like the dragon, vicious stepmother, and super villain in the comic strip. It is very bad. Every time they hug their mother for less than a minute, Dad is like a thunder in the sky. He ruthlessly splits the two of them and carries mother away. Now, like a bandit.

Yes, the bandits, the two brothers recently studied the Xinhua Dictionary and learned a lot of broad and profound words, such as "shameless", "rogue", "despicable", etc., which are the most suitable to describe their father.

The twins felt that it was too difficult for them to live magically until now.

Recently, the teacher told a story about an alien baby, and the children are also wondering if they are the little princes left behind from a certain planet.

Situ Fei walked into the room of the two brothers and found that they were pouting their butts with an "antenna" in their heads, playing "Star Wars".

He led one in one hand and threw it back on the bed like a cannonball.

"You two brats, let me sleep well!"

"I want my mother to sleep!"

"The appeal is invalid and rejected."

Situ Fei touched his conscience, picked up the broken feelings of the old father, and said earnestly, "You are old, you are upright men. You have to learn to be alone and learn to be independent. You know, don't do it all the time. Busy, you must not bother her."

The child was very wronged, "Then father, you are so old, why do you still sleep with your mother?"

The devil is shameless, "Because in your mother's mind, I am always a small child who is not growing up. Your mother must coax me well before I can coax you."