272-276: Gossip (16-20)

272: If I'm a scum, can I still like you?

After returning to China, Shen Huai discovered that things were worse than expected.

He couldn't find anyone.

Lin Lang seemed to evaporate from the sea. The phone was turned off and the text message didn't return. He could only peek at her trail on Weibo.

"The sun is nice and warm today."

"A short-legged kitten climbed into my small window and it was really naughty."

What Weibo records is the daily routine of self-cultivation, coupled with a few small pictures, showing a touch of warmth. Fans cheered Lin Lang underneath, wishing her a speedy recovery.

Shen Huai's fingers flicked across the screen quickly, his eyes dark and unclear.

Not right.

In these little cute pictures, she is completely absent.

Shen Huai deliberately squatted to Lin Lang ’s assistant Zhang Hong. He is currently running a potential rookie around to announce, "I want to see Lin Lang."

Zhang Hong politely said, "Sorry, Sister Ruan is training, and I am not allowed to disclose the address of the hospital."

He frowned, "I'm her boyfriend."

The young man scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Well, you give me the agent Su's phone, I will communicate with him." Shen Huai Songkou.

He can see that Zhang Hong is only a person in the middle, the key lies in Su Ci's body. The other party has rarely appeared in recent days, which is inconsistent with his past behavior.

Shen Huai had a call to Su Ci and asked someone to meet at a coffee shop.

Su Ci arrived on time.

Shen Huai looked at his rival with no trace.

The broken hair on his forehead was scattered back, and a few strands of tiredness fell down. His facial features are not sharp and profound sword eyes, his eyebrows are long and thin, like the willow leaves in the spring, softening the coldness of his body.

"I want to see Lin Lang." Shen Huai is not nonsense.

"She is sick, take a rest and wait for a while."

Su Ci was calm, and a small silver spoon flicked the sugar cubes in the coffee cup.

"What's wrong with her?" Shen Huai said quietly. "How come I don't know?"

"Of course you don't know. She wants you to concentrate on filming, so as not to tell you to be distracted." Su Ci raised his eyes, "You did not get the director's approval this time?"

"That's not important." Shen Huai depressed the restlessness in his heart. "I want to see her." His statement repeated the request clearly.

"No, I will not let her see anyone until she is cured." Su Ci said, "This is my responsibility to her as an agent."

"I can't even see my boyfriend?" Shen Huai frowned more tightly.