197-201: Fox Demon (11-15)

197: Demon's Revenge.

Lin Lang didn't know that she was remembered by a ferocious wolf. She merged with the Terran Minister who had walked out of the hall before. Everyone marveled at her "escape from death".

This demon was born a hundred years ago. He was ruthless and fierce, and he was so desperate that he could slip away from him. Lin Lang was one of the few special cases.

"I don't know how the predecessors opposed the enemy?" Someone asked curiously.

"It's nothing, but it just made some foxes charm." Lin Lang said amazingly.

It is estimated that there is not much of a fox demon like her who can reasonably say something to her. Everyone looked at the waves of her eyes, amazingly beautiful, and even produced a strange identity.

Beauty is a weapon.

The younger entourage in the team blushed and turned their attention.

Lin Lang had covered her face with light yarn before, and they just thought that this person's posture was elegant and had no big idea. After entering the Demon Territory, Lin Lang took off his veil to show his "friendship" with the Fox Clan. The uncovered appearance was no less than a genocide disaster for the young and passionate youth.

The bureaucrats are more calm than the hairy boy who is shy than starting, and they have already seen this stunning fox demon in Qingqiu. What's more, when the emperor sent them to hand over the task, he also told Qiandingwan not to annoy her. The most important thing is that she should not have any misconceptions about the senior demon.

As confidantes, how could they not understand the emperor's thoughts?

A mixed minister tried to invite her to visit the Imperial City. Lin Lang played around with the fan in his hand, spinning around, thinking that it was also a leisure time, and then went with it. Naturally, as a VIP, she was delicious on the way Drink and entertain.

The emperor was overjoyed at her arrival.

After a night, he seemed to have figured out something suddenly.

"Are you going to set me up?"

Lin Lang stood on the bridge while walking, slowly casting fish food.

If Situ Yan, one of the female protagonists, knew her dad's confession to her rival, that expression must be wonderful.

But I do n't know if it 's because she did n't have a relationship with the male host this time. Instead, her princess was still staying in the Stuart House, and she did n't have much sense of existence.

The emperor didn't know what Lin Lin's smile meant.

Just looking at her beautiful posture of step by step lotus, she felt in vain for nothing.

"At the first sight, the predecessors were unprecedented, and Huangfu Di had a long-cherished love, but he was ashamed of having a family and did not dare to marry."

"Then why do you dare to speak now?" The demon teased the red-tailed koi under the bridge, casual and sloppy, not at all like facing the courtship of the human race supreme and the world's owls.

Huang Fu Di Sato smiled, "Human life is nothing more than a picture without regret."

"Liar." Lin Lang turned her head to look at the person, her fingertip pointed at the heart of his heart. Although she did not touch it, her eyes were extremely hooked, and the man's ears were hot.

"Your heart tells me that your purpose is much more than that."

"Senior eyes are as bright as a torch." Huang Fu did not hide any more, stepped forward, grasped her fingers, stared at her, and there was a deep affection between her broad eyebrows. "Senior shot in the tea room that day, let Di He felt awe in his heart, and he had been unable to dismiss him since he went back. Unconsciously, his predecessor has become a heart disease of Di, and he is also a demon. "