283-287: Bad Teen (1-5)

283: A big scoop of dog blood everyday.

Lin Lang finished the task, and her little black cat fart came to pick up her master.

Its unstoppable diligence finally touched the **** officer, did the other party give it a generous love?

The briquettes fed by the neighbor next door were almost floating.

The cat is perfect!

Lin Lang checked the situation of Jun Wan while she was licking the cat. Instead of staying on the mission, she stayed on a planet famous for beauty. Find someone.

I heard that A Wan was going to stay there for some time. Lin Lang thought of passing by to show a demonstration, lest there was a beautiful flower in her heart, and she missed her younger sister.

In the past, Jun Wan was talking and laughing with a little white-faced man with red lips in the restaurant, and the atmosphere was very harmonious. Jun Wan also leaned over, fingered the sauce in the mouth of the teenager, and said that the children were eating like food.

The big girl turned on the electricity, it was almost the kind of 100,000 volts with sparks. The boy was flushed and his cheeks were red.

This is okay!

Lin Lang felt a deep sense of crisis.

Are the good friends of the flower of Kaolin going to learn? The kid looked at the underage and was unreliable. If he fell in love with someone who was taken care of by her younger sister, she might have a virtue with her baby!

According to her, her younger sister should be taken care of by all means. Why should she take care of a tender green goose? Is n't this a guilt?

Lin Lang went back and forth in her head, and said that she had to strangle her terrible idea of ​​being a father and mother and being a girlfriend. Points must be scored.

Okay, she just wanted to do destruction.

True love is definitely destined to fate and cannot be taken apart. Her tossing may make the revolutionary feelings of the two more sublime? If it is divided, it is definitely not time!

Well, there are so many excuses, she is disgusted, and no one else can easily coax her gangster home, and she still has to hold her thighs.

"This matter ..." Jun Wan hadn't finished talking yet, and there was a man in his arms, who was glaring at her.

Jun Wan: "..."

Did the woman take medicine today?

"How did you come so fast? Without telling me, I'll pick you up." She leaned on Fu Linlang's waist and motioned to be serious, the general public, this little goblin's coquettish calmed down.

"Why do you want to see you soon?" Her childish appearance, like a doll in the window, her slick eyes and red lips, sprinkled with tenderness and softness, instantly cleared the blood of the people around her. , "When you are away, I miss you 200 times in the morning, 200 times at noon, and 200 times at night ..."

The dead boy in the trough is seducing the man again!

Jun Wan was so angry that the back groove of his teeth hurt, and he was much more serious. "Speak human, don't whine."