422-426: Demon Emperor (1-5)

422: All kinds of styles do not talk about love

A burst of dizziness hit Lin Lang's eyes.

The task is over.

With a grin, she walked out of the teleportation array.

"Master Silver!"

The little black cat lying in Jun Wan's arms waved his paws vigorously, his watery eyes round and bright. Lin Lang walked up and hugged it, nodded and nodded his forehead. "My careful liver, why are you fat again? Did you carry me and other wild women?"

Brittle guilty dropped his head.

Its heart is the main silver, but this stomach is cold, ruthless and unreasonable, it really can't control it!

Lin Lang didn't pursue it, and went back to talk to Jun Wan with a smile.

When passing the headquarters hall, a tall, long figure passed by, Lin Lang hugged the cat, did not notice, and waited for the shoulder to reach, she raised her head, and her eyes were a beautiful face with thin eyes Squeezing, there is an aura of non-self-confidence.

"Sorry."

His voice was slightly husky.

Lin Lang didn't change his face, smiled, and asked him to go sideways.

"Know?"

Jun was slow to speak slowly.

She and Lin Lang had become familiar with each other, and even if she didn't do anything, Jun Wan could see the clues from the slight fluctuations in Lin Lang's eyebrows. A good friend just raised an eyebrow just now, obviously thinking of something, but she didn't take the initiative to break it.

"Forget it."

Lin Lang's fingers sandwiched the black cat's fluff, his gesture was a little careless. For her, once the task is taken away, it is never relevant.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Jun Wan gangster hugged his chest and sighed in a pretense manner.

Sure enough, her family, as always, only flirt without love.

"My dear, you know, my heart has been given to you, and everyone else is acting." Lin Lang immediately pretended to be pitiful, and his eyes quickly condensed water, how realistic it was.

"Come on, know hello, don't be foolish, let's go, my sister will take you to a big meal!"

The big brother waved his hand, and he was very bold and decided the high class of dinner today.

The two women walked away with their shoulders on their shoulders. The neglected little briquettes could only chase past with four short short legs.

Because the waves with the big brother are very pleasant, Lin Lang is so happy that he can't think of it. Unfortunately, the boss has a workaholic attribute. When the time is up, she is caught to pick up the task.