605-609: Revenge (1-5)

605: The ex-boyfriend is out of prison.

"Sorry, I don't like you, please don't pester me anymore."

The girl with short hair under the tree carried a lunch box and refused the boy's confession without expression.

This is a campus world that makes Jun night a toothache, and it is a very sad youthful pain.

In the past life, the male host was a bad bastard. He said that Wang Batang had lifted him up and collapsed a dozen boats. The female host was one of them. Fancy the pure beauty of the hostess and the character of the white rabbit. The male host tried to trample her and trampled her life into the mud.

When the heroine died, the hero realized that she was her true love, so God didn't open her eyes, and a thunder threw him back to life.

After the rebirth, the male host played the spirit of suffocating and shameless. Every day the female host, the wall, the chest, the day, the night, the night, the night. The hostess of the three good students was rumored and ruined. , Mocked by classmates and dropped out of school.

The battle-hardened female missionaries love to eat this prodigal son and turn back to the affectionate design, making the completion rate of this low-level world surprisingly low. Jun Wan shot it personally, intending to set things right anyway and create a normal world.

But the male host seems to be a little up, and often she has not spoken, but the other party is touched by her persevering spirit of confession, posing a greasy look like "It's all me bad, you beat me, I don't care if you don't leave me."

Jun Wan was too lazy to get entangled with him, and dialed the communicator of her little goblin.

"Boom--"

A slender figure fell from the tree, and Jun Wan couldn't help being thrown down.

"Oh, baby, you are so amazing and beautiful today." Lin Lang exaggerated, "Your skin is as white as snow, your lips are as red as roses, your hair, hey, not even bald--"

Jun Wan couldn't bear it, picked up the lunch box and smashed the goblin's head, "Speak human."

Lin Lang ’s eyes were attracted to the big guy ’s lunch box. It ’s not a question of not being beautiful. It ’s really that kind of rare, uncomfortable feeling. Unfortunately, she did n’t have a pair of perspective eyes and could n’t see. Clear whether it contains braised beef or marinated pork trotters.

But it doesn't matter, since following the gangster, she's fighting skills with briquettes.

She held Jun Wan's hand and stared at the lunch box, "I have your lunch box, no, I fell in love with your people at first sight."

Jun Wan sneered, "Do you like me? You are greedy for my braised beef, you are mean, you are cheap."

Oh, it turned out to be braised beef.

Lin Lang is more sincere, "I ’m not mean, I ’m not cheap, I ’ll knock you down, I ’ll be responsible. Well, I ’m done with the confession, let ’s go to the campus to force the second agenda, find a place to cultivate Feelings. "The beef is mainly cold and not tasty.

"and many more--"

The long-neglected male owner started to go online, "Who are you? You let go of her!"