574-578: Teacher (16-20)

574: It's a werewolf

Darkness opened a ray of skylight.

Xi Jiaojiao nestled in the corner flung to the iron bar, eyes full of longing, "Who? Who is coming? Is it going to let me out?"

The taste of the prisoner under the order is uncomfortable. She was imprisoned in this dark and secret room, filled with the smell of decay and stench. She even saw a pile of bones lying next to the cell!

When Xi Jiaojiao was still a disciple, he saw the brightest side of the sect.The masters of the school are all ancient and present, and the brilliance of the school is full of glory, even if they are reprimanded, the handsome and handsome brothers will plead for her In order to coax her, he did not hesitate to go down the river to catch shrimp and go to the tree to dig the bird, Xi Jiaojiao lived more happily than at home.

If it weren't for her enemy, Ma Linlang, Xi Jiaojiao sincerely liked the place and the people inside it.

Until she was imprisoned in the dungeon, she tried for the first time to the taste that should not be heard every day.

Even if she was copied, she was only imprisoned in the house and she still slept on a high bed with soft pillows. Where has she been so ruined!

The door was like a wolf in lambskin. When they discovered that Xi Jiaojiao was a stranger mixed into them, they slowly opened a large mouth of saliva in the darkness.

Xi Jiaojiao was so terrified, she made up her mind about what revenge was left behind by her, and as long as she came, she would admit her mistakes and ask for forgiveness. How could dignity be important!

"Unfortunately, Lord Yan Luo is here."

A slightly smiling voice came from above.

"Seven, I haven't seen you in a few days. Can you still sleep well here?"

Xi Jiaojiao choked in his throat if he wanted to ask for forgiveness.

Coming is a good view of the three senior brothers.

This is an uninvited guest that Xi Jiaojiao could never have imagined.

The three brothers Gongliangzhan had a low sense of presence among the brothers, second only to the fourth brother Lei Qingling. Brother Three has a harmless face for humans and animals. There is neither the coldness of Master Brother nor the glory of Brother Two, but it is easy for people to feel good.

His eyes are extremely peculiar crescent shapes, his lips are slightly curved, and he is equipped with a beautiful long figure. He is free from an elegant and weak Qingjun scholar, or the kind of sickness that is most likely to be absorbed by fox spirits in temples. Scholar.

When Xi Jiaojiao first arrived, the three senior brothers were definitely the first-class white moonlight in her mind, and the elegant ancestors of the family clan showed their fascinating and outstanding style.

At that time, she was not familiar with her brothers, and she had the best perception of the approachable three brothers. Different master brother Yuan Huaizhen, like an old monk who struck the clock without desire, could not move every day, either doing homework or drilling. The bushes catch bugs.