202-206: Fox Demon (16-19+Extra)

202: Woman, your name is fickle.

The thick fog filled the wind, and the red dress was blowing up.

She gathered the tapestry on her arm, and a large piece of begonia was meandering between her skirts, swaying, enchanting.

Among the three, one is the king of the human race, one is the supremacy of the demon race, and the other is the fascinating demon race, all of which are leaders in all races.

"So, Lord Monarch is going to do it yourself?"

Lin Lang smiled lightly, still leaning on Situ Fei's side, without the slightest sense of tension.

"Not to mention, you are quite suitable."

He put the man in his arms, his burning skin against Lin Lang, like a wave of heat.

"You are my wife, sacrifice for me again, why not?" The man's fingertips outlined her facial contours, and the slowed voice was almost affectionate, "And you can rest assured that I will keep your consciousness well. Brand, and find a new and perfect body for you. "

But as a result, she is not her, but a brand new individual.

She would be as clean as a flawless piece of white paper, no past, she could only rely on him to survive.

"What if I say no?"

Lin Lang leaned against his chest, his eyes turned, his veins gleamed, and his opposite eyes turned.

Her slender butterfly-like eyelashes quivered slightly, and then hung down again, holding back the smokey and misty eyes, and her delicate little lips pursed a light red line, which seemed extremely weak and helpless.

She is calling for help.

Ask for help.

The emperor's heart throbbed.

"No one has ever dared to refuse this king, and you are no exception."

Situ Fei narrowed his eyes and suddenly stretched out his hand, striking Lin Lang's neck with lightning.

"Snapped!"

The jade fan blocked the man's attack.

Lin Lang's lips smiled, "Why not try it, maybe the deity set a precedent?"

I don't know if it was intentional or unintentional, she turned around and quickly backed away a few steps, just stepping on the feet of the emperor, he subconsciously supported the opponent's waist, so that Lin Lang can stand firm.

Her waist is so thin that she can't grasp it.

"Sorry, I didn't notice it for a while. Has it hurt you?"

The millennial fox demon turned his head, and the red earrings swayed back with the master's movements, hitting him in the face, and the jade brought a slight coolness.

At the same time, the woman's elegant fragrance also penetrated into her nose.

The emperor was so close to her for the first time, it was a little unreal.

"It's okay."

He shook his head, even reluctant to withdraw his hand around his waist.

Strangely, Lin Lang did not remind him.

Maybe ... he could get this person in another way.

The emperor tentatively stretched his arms a bit, and the man was tightened around him and tied to his chest.