589-593: Teacher (31-35)

589: Honest man with amnesia, come and harm him!

"Da da da--"

In the dungeon, the teenager hugged his chest and curled up in the corner. Hearing the footsteps from outside, he raised his head, and suddenly jumped up in surprise, "Mother, uncle!"

Lin Lang looked at the boy for a moment and saw that he was covered in blood, but he jumped alive like a small barbarian. Obviously he didn't suffer much.

She was quite emotional.

This cheap son is naive, and the luck is really good. No matter where he falls, someone will always protect him.

Under the encirclement and suppression of the Arrow Army, only three people were able to escape unscathed. The fourth brother Lei Qingling and the fifth brother Li Qianji were the most injured.

Senior Brother Li Qianji was close to others, and he started to block Wu Mapei for a while. Later, when Master Brother was in distress, Li Qianji didn't even want to be a master shield. Without the protection of the fifth brother, Wu Mapei was in a state of panic and helplessness. Seeing that he was about to be shot through the air, the four brothers counterattacked recklessly, resembling a sturdy old hen. The little cub guarded behind him and blocked all the killing opportunities for him.

It is precisely because of this that the majestic general of the Rino slave country lost the best time to escape, his eyes were injured, his legs and his arrows were hit, and the situation was worse than that of the five brothers.

Lin Lang was very suspicious that Wu Mapei was Tiandao ’s son. Without the **** of the emperor's uncle, a group of brothers and sisters with outstanding strength scrambled out.

Before being charmed by the heroine Xi Jiaojiao's aura, the brothers and sisters of the brothers and sisters were respectful, upright and friendly, and they cherished the only bloodline of the master and the sisters. They were afraid of falling in their hands and fear of falling in their mouths. .

But Dad, dad, she dared to do it, and she was afraid that she could not handle this little bunny?

"Ding'er, do you live well here?" Princess Chang rarely showed a little tenderness. "Child, you are suffering."

The grievances of the teenager for many days came violently, and the bamboo tube complained like beans. "My mother, hello, my heart, the arrow in the cloud does not have long eyes, and almost killed my life! Hu, I ’ve been shot into a horse honeycomb! I ’m your son, how can you treat me like this? Do you want to see your son die if he is alive and dead? ”

After listening to him, Princess Chang raised her eyebrows and tilted her head, asking her brother, "Adi, this palace is old and has a bad memory. Does this palace have a son?"

The emperor's uncle did not look half-waved, and he did well, "No."

His eyes fell on the elder sister's curly hair, black as satin, with the soft light of tung oil, more beautiful and dense than the girl. In the mind of his younger brother, the sister has always been young and beautiful, and there is no sign of aging. He thought, could it be that the recent events have caused A sister to feel powerless?

Emperor Huang was thoughtful, it seemed that he had to find some time to hold a few lively banquets for sister A.

Wu Mapei's eyes suddenly turned red, and the kitten shouted weakly, "... Uncle, don't you recognize Peier?"