502-506: Beloved Girl (6-10)

502: The mother-in-law is not the mother

Lin Lang successfully cried Miss Jiao with her tattooed red lips.

The fiery little girl kicked the slippers directly, and the other one snapped off the litchi plate. Lin Lang was shocked by this precise acrobatics. Sure enough, it was the barbarian set by the hostess, the full bear child, this character made her scalp tight.

After some destruction, Wei Baoling was comfortable and snorted. He hugged his chest and looked down at his sister-in-law high to see what other tricks she dared to take.

Lu Mushen squeezed his forehead. He became accustomed to it and didn't think there was any problem. Wei Baoling sometimes lost his temper more than this.

Lin Lang didn't intend to get used to this young lady. She glanced at the slippers on the white jade plate. She immediately covered her mouth, frowned, and had an uncomfortable expression. Lu Mushen noticed and quickly asked her what was wrong.

She thumped her chest and made her gag.

"You don't teach Baoling, what's the matter of throwing shoes in public? It's still thrown into the fruit, not to mention raising it, is this behavior disgusting? I think you are sincerely wanting me to have a shadow?"

Lin Lang scolded Lu Mushen on the surface, and stared at Wei Baoling obliquely. "Do you want people to recall Bao Ling's slippers full of smelly feet?"

She described it in a descriptive manner. Lu Mushen, who had a slight cleansing habit, was bad for the whole person, frowned, and tried not to look at the dish of spoiled litchi.

"Qu Linlang--"

Wei Baoling gritted his teeth and tried to beat her open coquette.

Lin Lang shoved her husband, pretending to be distressed, "I heard you, your Lingling sister growled so loudly, and did not let her be quiet. In case she shouted her voice dumbly, Mom had to say I was bullying Baoling.

"I'm surprised. Baoling is 18 years old. She has hands and feet, weighs heavier than me, and has stronger arms than me. What can a beautiful woman who can be blown away by the wind do to her? What? Baoling can crush me with one arm, okay? "

She complained angrily.

Weight is the most unmentioned topic for girls. Wei Baoling loves to eat sweets. A lot of brothers don't think she is fat. She feeds every day. She eats pearls and jade. She also grows a small belly. Although her facial features are not Qu Linlang's national beauty, she is also a cute and lovely little girl, very lovable.

Lin Lang estimated that the plot may be to highlight the pure true love of the male and female owners, so the two appearances were separated from their IQ. I know you are fat, not smart, and love howling, but I just love your kind and unpretentious heart!

Compared to the cool temperament of Qu Linlang who brought her own artist, Wei Baoling's petite, chili-tempered little public act was very favored. Lin Lang sometimes grievances for the female match. You said that you have a good family background, good looks and good personality. Wherever you put it, Bai Fumei is very fragrant. How do you run into the female host and fall from the clouds in the sky into underground mud ?

Lin Lang couldn't figure it out, and she didn't want to turn into mud, simply tossing the mistress.

"You, you shut up! You Bichi!"