267-271: Gossip (11-15)

267: A skill that kills people without paying for their lives.

Lin Lang is calm here, but the hostess is not so wonderful.

"Snapped--"

The wine glass shattered to the ground, and the white carpet gradually stained a bright red blood stain.

Randomly dropped is a new mobile phone, the screen split into several petals.

"Ruan Linlang is a bitch!" She gritted her teeth and cursed. "The ability to seduce a man is first-rate. I used to look down on her."

The entertainment hot search on Tuesday was the ginkgo date of national couples.Lin Lang and Shen Huai were invited by the magazine to shoot a set of autumn clothes. Fans captured their intermission. The girl in a thin sweater leaned on the shoulder of the partner At rest, the man reached out and brushed her hair off her cheek, intimate and gentle.

A while ago, Fang Youshan also witnessed Su Ci pressing Lin Lang on the dining table.

After Su Ci's speech, she started to Shen Huai again?

Fang Youshan's sense of crisis rose sharply.

So far, Ruan Linlang has reunited with Su Ci and Shen Huai.

Over Su Ci, she couldn't see the situation for the time being. The man did nothing to leak, and his emotions would not be easily exposed.

But Shen Huai's attitude deserves her alert.

Fang Youshan counted the cards in his hand. Han Xi, who was born as a model, was a sticky foreign boy. He had to call several numbers every night to harass her. The colder the woman was, the more he worked hard.

"Jiang Chengxun, eat with me tonight."

She gave orders in the form of a queen. Prince Jiang was very fond of her. He loved Fang Youshan's innocent girl appearance, and she was sometimes more like a little devil. It's about to move.

Seeing that Jiang Chengxun drove downstairs to her in less than ten minutes, Fang Youshan slightly recovered her confidence in being hit by Lin Lang. She looked at the delicate beauty in the mirror, her red lips charmingly raised. Under the unique beauty, the man should be a minister under her skirt, holding her with the world's treasures.

It was her carelessness before, and she didn't put Lin Lang in her eyes, so that she would seize the opportunity to capture Su Ci and Shen Huai.

Now, she has to get serious.

"Baby, you are so beautiful." Jiang Chengxun looked at the beauty who came from the night wind, and he did not hesitate to praise him. "I want to strip you now and do something indescribable to you."

Fang Youshan's cheeks were flushed, and the handbag thumped him on the shoulder. "Bah, where did you learn this whisper?"

"It doesn't matter where you learn, baby, I can't bear it when I scream." He smiled, pointing out something, making Fang Youshan hot.

The prince looked like a rift, few girls could resist it.

The next thing is logical, Fang Youshan was taken back to his secret residence by the Crown Prince.