599-603: Teacher (41-45)

599: If you don't cross me, I will become a demon.

In November, also known as Long Qianyue, the autumn harvest and the winter collection, all things rest and recuperate. The six nations led by the disciple disciples temporarily came to an end. The rhino slave was defeated, Daze returned, and the fire was attached. The six powers quickly entered the tri-legged period.

Regardless of the success or failure, the reputation of the sons of Lianmen is superb.

Under the calm waves, the dark tide surged.

On November 15th, the Gushe Army class division returned to the north, and the teahouse tavern on the street was full of excited red faces.

The clean bluestone road that was cleaned to meet the army was covered with a variety of sachets and handkerchiefs. However, the main hand held the reins, his eyes calmly alienated, as if it were the soul of the outside, and there was no reaction to the woman's sincere enthusiasm.

"The one in front is the Master of the National Teachers 'College. Real people are really more handsome than the portraits. If they can marry the Master of the National Teachers' College, they will wake up laughing in their dreams."

The girl who had untied the sachet looked at the tall figure obsessively.

"Hush, you said so loudly, don't you die? Master Guo, but our future pony, which our princess Mingyue had already foreseen, don't even think about it."

The companion covered her mouth so as not to cause death.

Since she returned to China, Princess Mingyue has been more precious to the master of the country than her eyeballs, and she is not allowed to send any rumors of imagination with the master of the country. Prior to this expedition, the prime minister had a hard time restraining himself, and gave the National Teacher and Master a protective goggles. The girl's heart was self-evident.

In the eyes of the public, the master of the National Teachers College ruthlessly rejected the prime minister, and the beautiful women who were charming all the time just cried into a pair of walnut eyes.

This is the case with Rao. The master of the National Teachers' General University came out of the city at the forefoot, and the news of the loss of his father's doorman came from the hind feet.

Coincidentally, the guest was a minister under the princess Mingyue's skirt. After three cups, he once let go of the rhetoric, saying that in this life and life, Fei Qing would not marry.

Which said that there is no handwriting of Princess Mingyue, who believes?

Miss Jingcheng's boudoir loves the young master, but she is also afraid of the beautiful snake of the beautiful moon princess. She looks at the person in the distance and dares not have the slightest moment.

Now that the situation is not the same, the Master of the National Teachers College is not only a sacred hand of the medical doctors who are well-known all over the world. Willing to make Princess Shang?

The Gushe monarch did not dare to forcibly drink the water according to the bull's head, but he also had his own ideas. The master of the national teacher is hot and has not yet married. It is said that adding a lot of help to tie people to their own chariots, and in the future, to fight against the prestigious second teacher Qin Emperor, do you have to ask your son-in-law to make good suggestions for their Dantai family?