625-629: Revenge (21-25)

625: She is full of evil, and her heart is like a snake and a scorpion.

Zhong Xiaodao Ye's line of sight added a figure.

His lips were slightly curved, and his eyes narrowed.

The air was filled with a faint smell of smoke.

With a tight waist, Lin Lang was imprisoned by a man in his arms. He didn't care what other people thought, and kissed her hair and ears sideways. The hearty heat and the violent heartbeat were transmitted to her skin through a layer of clothing.

"Chen Wish!"

She pushed her elbows back against his chest and signaled the lunatic to pay attention to the occasion.

"boom."

The madman's thin lips moved slightly, simulating a violent gunshot.

"Do you know, I have this voice in my heart, it's banging all the time."

Chen Yuan buried her face in her neck socket, occupied his territory with breath, and murmured, "Brother is really fascinated and just wants to go crazy for you."

"I'm just kidding."

"I take it seriously."

How can you take back what you said?

Chen Yuan took another kiss and whispered, "Wait back, I'll cry to you alone, OK?"

Lin Lang: "..."

He even took the initiative to cry to the enemy, and the male master broke down.

"Oh, it's nice to be affectionate."

Master Zhong Xiaodao touched his chin, but unfortunately his face was too tender to grow a **** and charming beard. While he was grimacing, he lazily blended in from it, "Master Chen, right? Your woman broke our family for a hundred years. Yu Guanyin, the gentleman is kind and does not need her compensation at the original price. Just marry someone. "

Chen Yuan lowered his eyes and rubbed his palms with his palms, "That's really unfortunate. Your family's jade Guanyin is rare today. Who knows that seeing my girlfriend looks like an immortal and smashes into her in front of her. It ’s a crime to be too beautiful. I ’ll compensate Master Zhong for her. ”

Based on three words, Chen Yuan probably inferred the ins and outs of the matter. However, the two appeared in the monitoring room and also talked about compensation matters. Whether he deliberately or deliberately, the Yu Guanyin incident was always inseparable from Lin Lang.

He fell below the bottom line and tried to perfect Lin Lin, which does not mean that he also has a very high tolerance for others.

In this case, it's better to be generous ... engage him.

Master Zhong Xiaodao bit his tongue.

Oh, the flower protector really has two brushes.

A man and a woman, a wolf and a snake, sweet-mouthed sword, born a pair.

It was so emotional that he had to mix the water and stir it.

Master Zhong Xiaodao snapped his fingers, "Yes, look at you as a happy person, and the master does not drag on the mud. I tell the truth, I have just gone down the mountain and haven't seen much of the world. I glanced at it, heart pounding, watching If you ’re a woman, you ’ll either give her to me, or you will lose money to Yuguanyin. You have two choices. ”