690-694: Krypton Gold Love (16-20)

690: Teach you how to kiss sweeter.

# 末日 世纪 惊见 Egypt 法老 老 #

# End-time century mass killing can't stop him #

#One leg with Pharaoh? Decrypt the list of the world's big devil Lilith love debt #

Within an hour of the end of the game, the latest information about "End of the Century" was launched on the hot search.

The tens of thousands of players who participated in the interception collapsed. Most of them are not newbies. They have certain survival and fighting skills in the game. They are not guilty of being called big brothers on weekdays. But it's just that they are so experienced that they can't do the ancient human beings a thousand years ago!

Restricted to the particularity of the theme of the game, the pain of the end of the century has been reduced to 30%, so as not to kill the player too many times, causing fear and even depression.

The game's official broke his heart to protect the player's health. Even the zombie killing program did not dare to design a death method that was too heartbroken. Most of them were a stroke, the player's body hurt, and KO was out.

But this pharaoh summoned from "God ’s Prank" is not the case at all.

Obviously is one of the AI ​​actor in the love game. From the beginning, it was called a cruel and dead, and the dogs did not dare to write the dead method. This pharaoh operated and demonstrated them one by one. It's really not just talking.

Players actually experienced what a real doomsday game is called.

It was a sense of hopelessness that was easily destroyed by a single army.

Players have built a survival building in exchange for their death method and survival time.

The shortest is a one-second kill, and the weapon is so cold as soon as you raise your weapon, that is simply a non-human speed!

And the longest did not exceed ten minutes. This was still because of a group fight. The other party would not be able to grab him for a while and a half. When everyone was cold, without cover, he could only lie down.

The hottest discussion is still the relationship between Pharaoh and Lilith.

Players don't understand, one is the ancient mythology Mediterranean style, the other is the Egyptian tropical desert wind, the cold white skin and the bronze skin, these two painting styles are different, how do they get together?

Pei Dang could not understand.

So when he returned to the love game, he went to catch the adultery specifically, no, it was to "severe punishment".

"What is your relationship with Pharaoh ?!"

"What does it matter?"

"You pretend to be stupid, they are called your sister!"

Lin Lang turned over and pulled a blanket to cover his head.

Pei Dang held her waist, "Hey, don't sleep unless you make it clear!"

Elizabeth is still good, although a little devil's character, but a bit of a swing, sweet to my heart. Where is it like this guy, uncle than he is, as he pleases, refuses to cooperate, extremely difficult.