479-483: Pharaoh (21-25)

479: He is willing to nourish her with blood and let her drive more charmingly.

The ground under the night was silent and empty.

Not far away was a pile of bright bonfires, crackling and burning, occasionally bursting out a few hot red Mars seeds, which gave the night a little more vivid light.

The warm flame and the moonlight overlapped on her face, making her beautiful eyebrows shrouded in illusory light.

She maintained her posture and looked up at the man

He came from the backlight, and the hair in his ear was blown by the wind, like a ray of silver thread, shining and holy.

God ignored the man's help and moan / groan, crossed his body, and then leaned down.

The tall, straight figure knelt beside Lin Lang.

His clean black hair slid down the back, and fell to the ground, covered in filthy blood.

But he didn't care.

"Elizabeth ... my Elizabeth."

He called the name again.

God shivered his palm and wanted to touch her face and touch this real, soft skin.

He thought, just a little bit.

He is not greedy.

Until the temperature came from the palm.

it is true.

It's so warm.

It's really warm.

This is not a nightmare with damaged blood and red, nor is it a simple crushing miss.

He waited too long, so that the feeling of surprise became dull, but the pain was more intense.

God's breath was tight, and there was a dense sense of acupuncture in his chest.

He hurt badly.

Every bone, every drop of blood, hurts all over the body.

It hurts.

The strong pain made him dizzy, and his brain was twisted into a blank.

Fragmented and broken.

He was imprisoned on a huge cross covered with thorns, a handle with a hook and a blade inserted brutally into his eyes, throat, chest, abdomen, thighs, and soles, blood and flesh blurred, and he was on the verge of death. He was frightened by incomparable pain and desperately wanted to escape this suffocating, deadly prison until he saw the rose blooming on the thorn.

She was so beautiful, the fragrance was so striking that she soothed his unbearable pain.

So he no longer wanted to escape, letting the rose thorn pierce into the heart indulgently.

He is willing to feed her with blood and let her drive more amorously.

God restrained the turbulent sentiment.