87-91: Emperor (6-10)

87: My Bamboo Horse is a little unfriendly.

The scene was chaotic, and there were screams everywhere.

Then the guards rushed up, and the last assassin grinned, opened his mouth and bite through the mouth, and died of poison on the spot.

Zhao Huaijin thought back and forth, who organized this premeditated assassination?

Before he could sort out his thoughts, the people in his arms were weak. He faced the water and looked at the corpses in the hall, "Xuan Taiyi!"

Speaking, he picked up the person sideways and turned to his bedroom.

When passing by Lin Lang, the other party lowered his eyebrows, unable to see the look on his face.

The state banquet ended in a **** room. After nightfall, the harem seemed to return to calm again.

The sound of water droplets in the copper kettle rang quietly in the hall.

The women's black hair spread on the jade pillow, like a fine silk dalu.

Slender fingers brushed gently and touched.

The fingertips seemed to have scratched across the snow-white neck, so fragile that it would break.

The people in the night glanced slightly.

I don't know what I dreamed about, and the soothing sleepy face suddenly became dignified, and a pair of beautiful curly eyebrows frowned.

"Dad, no, I don't want to marry him ..."

His movements swelled.

The woman 's voice faintly cried, and wept in her dream, "You ca n't do this. I want to be Brother Cunzhi 's bride, why, why should we separate ..."

"Brother Cunzhi, save me--"

The screams drowned in the man's chest, and the clothing was cool.

His expression didn't move.

The person in his arms suddenly stiffened.

She raised her head in panic, her eyes still filled with tears, and it was especially lovable in the cold night.

The weak woman watched the intruder with full of precautions. She carefully backed away, "Who are you?"

The man grinned, showing white teeth.

"Lang girl, it's me, Brother Cunzhi who was abandoned by you."

He had an appointment with Baitou Mengming early in the morning, but he could only watch her in a phoenix crown and walk into the palace wall of the Tian family.

insurmountable.

Can't touch.

She is the forbidden area forever in his heart.

In the past five years, he has lived better than life, but the people he misses can't even recognize what he looks like?

Oh, women, the most fickle.

What else to say--

Spring tour, apricot blossoms blowing.

Who is on the Mo who is young and full of love.

The concubine intends to marry him and take a lifetime off.

Never be ashamed even if you are ruthlessly abandoned.

When she was studying in the school, she accidentally saw these sentences and copied them quietly, pretending to fall into his pocket inadvertently.

The meaning of this poem is unspoken.