48-51: Marrying (16-17+Extra)

48: Congrats to me, I have no one to love since then

In April in the capital, pink and willow green, Yinggeyanyan dance.

The Begonia in the Ronghua Temple was also opened, and occasionally the pink butterfly fluttered like a fairyland on earth, but no one appreciated it.

The ink-like green silk fell on the wooden chair. She closed her eyes quietly. The blue lake-colored veil covered her skin like ice and snow. Occasionally, she was swayed by the warm wind, and her pale face was half-covered. The misty fairy.

The beauty is not like the ordinary woman.

It seems ... to leave him at any time.

Wei Yu carefully covered her cloak slowly.

The person who was supposed to sleep immediately opened his eyes, and the surprise and expectation flashed in his eyes, and then he changed his disgusted look, "What does the lord do every day to the glory hall of this palace? Isn't there anything wrong with the court? Done?"

Wei Yu has long been accustomed to her indifference and said warmly, "Since you are all awake, don't sit here, go back to sleep and be more comfortable. Lest you blow some wind and get cold easily."

Speaking, hug the person skillfully.

"Bold!"

She said angrily, trying to get rid of the man's arms, and later became anxious, and took a bite to his neck with her mouth, and the blood oozed down.

Wei Yu remained unmoved, calmly crossed the threshold, and gently placed the person on the bed.

Lin Lang's feet are kicked fiercely.

The other party did not hide, she vented enough, and then whispered, "Look at you like this, you should haven't eaten anything, I will let the chef cook for you, okay?"

"This palace doesn't need it, you get out, you get me out!"

She picked up the jade pillow next to her and hit him in front of the door.

"Boom--"

The weighty thing rubbed diagonally from the man's temples and crashed to the back.

There was blood slowly sliding down his forehead.

Blur the sight in front of him.

The smell of rust gradually diffused.

"Why not hide? Do you think this palace will be soft-hearted?" She sneered, her tone still ruthless.

No, who said the bitter meat plan had no effect?

Wei Yu clearly saw a little intolerance from her eyes.

He wiped the blood a little, and he did not deal with the wound very deliberately. Everyone smiled and said, "Thank you mother for her mercy."

She was able to stab him directly last time, but this time she deliberately misdirected her.

Wei Yu's chest was hot.

Soon, he came in with a bowl of noodles, steaming.

This jade bowl is painted with lively patterns of lotus leaves in a fish play, and the green soup is sprinkled with green scallions, and the aroma bursts into the nose, catching people's index fingers.

"Today is your birthday. I was going to prepare a gift for you, but ... you may not want it. So, I asked the master to give you the next bowl of peace and longevity."

"Well, just learning, the craft may not be very good, I hope you don't dislike it."

He smiled shyly at her, like an innocent and handsome scholar who wanted to please the person he liked.