138-142: Twin (6-10)

138: The whole world lies for you.

Downstairs is the surprised inquiry of Tang and Tang.

"Meiling, what's wrong with you?"

"Well, since this home doesn't have a place for me, then I will never come back, just die outside! I don't think you are distressed!" Tang Meiling wiped her tears and stomped to the porch.

The servants were no strangers, and bowed their heads to do the work in their hands.

Such farce is not staged in the Tang family one day or two.

Mother Tang hugged her daughter quickly, and gave Father Tang a glance, let him go upstairs to see what happened to the son-in-law over there, could it be bullying the girl? But the two elders couldn't be more clear about their daughter's temperament, who would dare to grieve her, wouldn't it be upset?

"Oh, my little ancestor, what is this doing? Why are you crying in a good day? Don't make people laugh." That said, after all, it's a piece of sweetheart that fell off the body. The mother of Tang still looks like Treat the little girl like a child.

"That woman said I was superfluous, even if I died outside, you wouldn't care about me!" Tang Meiling's voice could not conceal the sharp and harsh.

"That woman? Who?"

Mother Tang was confused, but for many years she used to follow the temper of her little daughter, and said, "You silly boy, you are the baby of mom and dad, how could it be superfluous? Don't cry anymore, mom is heartbroken to death Now. "She reached out and wiped the tears from her daughter's face.

Tang Meiling felt a little bit better in her heart and snuggled beside Tang Mother.

"If Tang Linlang and I can only have one at home, would you choose me?" Tang Meiling Yu Guang saw the slender figure upstairs and turned her head to do something.

"This ..." Mother Tang is a little embarrassed. Both daughters are her heart. Isn't it too cruel to choose one alone?

"Woo, I know that you prefer a good elder sister, a guy like me who ca n't help the wall, do you really want to throw it away? I will leave now and never come back--"

Mother Tang was so distressed by her younger daughter's brain that she had to appease her.

To say something unpleasant, Tang Meiling is a wayward guy who doesn't care about anything when she has an impulse in her mind. She is also afraid that her daughter will be angry with her family for this kind of thing.

The same was true before, when a person suddenly ran away from home, scared her and Donald Tang to death, and drove all night to find someone on the street.

"Of course, my mother will choose Meiling." Mother Tang lifted her hair. "You are young and ignorant. Your mother can take care of her."

Hearing Tang Mu's choice, Tang Meiling's eyes brightened, as if she had won an extremely difficult victory, and she smiled proudly towards the people above.

"Tang Linlang, have you heard that, and you are the one who wants to get out!"

Mother Tang said helplessly, "Meling, don't be fooling. What's the matter with your sister?"

Tang Meiling dragged her mother's arm and said angrily, "Mom, don't be fooled by Tang Linlang, Tang Linlang, she will pretend to be pleased to please you, but I don't know how vicious and scheming. ! She just threatened to drive me out of the Tang family just now, leaving me with nothing on the streets! "

The first time Mother Tang heard this, she thought it was nothing but ridiculous. It was not like telling a lie that her little daughter was angry. She looked up to the eldest daughter who was holding the railing down the stairs.