646-650: Interstellar Queen (16-20)

646: If you want to live a decent life, you have to have some green on your head.

The smoke-filled battlefield is still in the cockpit of an armor.

Strong and strong pheromones flooded Lin Lang's body, because it was too large and viscous, as if the air had changed into a nearly solidified paste, freezing her hands and feet.

Just like the lemon that was cut open suddenly, the sour gas rushed into the nasal cavity, and then it was rolled into the cold and endless ocean. The sour snow-white bubbles surged wildly, and the salty mineral flavor of Shanghai was filled with a hint of sweetness.

Describe it, probably the fresh and youthful feeling of salt and sweetness.

However, Lin Lang's heart was hot, and she didn't care how sweet or sour. She grabbed his uniform collar directly.

"Boy, what about the pilot?"

The little God of War talent is amazing, and the value of the force is bursting. In addition to the Red Duke, the ranked war madman in the Alpha elite of the Empire, the eighteen-year-old Xiaozheng has successively taken over the position of leader of the Red Knight and ruled the sixth generation aircraft. Team A, the imperial royal family and the Senate have agreed on the principles, preparing to train this excessively young Alpha into a war commander of the interstellar era.

Lin Lang's immediate destruction is also the commander's commander.

The commander is similar to the communicator. Unlike the virtual light brain and the wisdom brain, the commander is extremely safe and will not be invaded by any mental force.

However, the other party was too excited after the war with her, the inhibitor failed, and the pheromone ran away. The blue eyes of Lan Zhanzhan covered the gloomy scarlet. He used his hand as a blade, relying on the body's fighting memory, and split to Linnang's neck. She was kicked open with her eyes and rebounded heavily on the seat.

She lowered her head to unscrew the gold buckle and quickly searched for his jacket uniform pocket.

How can Alpha get out of control?

Amber bounced like a cheetah, and sharp teeth bite Lin Lang's neck area-he regarded Lin Lang as a kind of Alpha.

The Alpha and Omega groups, regardless of gender, are of the same sex, and the Alpha people who are coexisting in the boom period are resentful and repulsive to each other, and some stress reactions are overreacted, and they are sick to vomiting.

Due to the violent personality of Amber, the stress response to the similar Alpha is naturally "destruction" and "destroy", and the opponent's gland becomes his best target for attack.

In general, the glands behind the neck secrete pheromones that attract the opposite sex. As one of the nerve centers of the ABO interstellar crowd, destroying the glands is equivalent to destroying the other party 's ability to move. A little lighter, affecting the individual 's physical strength, mental strength and body Various functions, and even serious will destroy the other party's ability to reproduce heirs.

The removal of glands is the most cruel and terrible punishment of the empire. The guy without glands also means that he has lost any gender, lacks physical impulses, and has no ability to reproduce.