630: Revenge (26)

630: My love, I wish you all the best.

"You ... stop kneeling, get up."

In the Shao family's study, the old man sitting on the chair sighed.

"Lin Lang doesn't want this child, but also for your good future. Chen Yuan, you know, she resists you in every way, and she doesn't want to marry you. After she has Tuan Tuan, she always supports her spirit, cope with you, cope with life , Coping with gossip against her. "

-After all, no one in the world is willing to give birth to the child of the enemy.

What's more, it's such a strong and determined person like Miss Jin Er?

This sentence turned around in the mouth of the old man and swallowed it again, putting on a more euphemistic rhetoric, "It is not easy to raise a child, not to mention the pain of childbirth, pregnant women are emotionally unstable, and it is easy to have trouble. Two levels, after that? After ... you may not be together, to whom does this child belong? After the mother, without the father, with the father, without the mother. "

"I raise, I raise!"

Chen Yuan knelt on his knees and moved to the old man.

"As long as she is born, there is no need to worry about the rest, I will be ready to never let the regiment be wronged. No matter what Lin Lang decides, if, if ...

The young man swallowed the sweetness from his throat, "If she wants to marry someone, I can be incognito and not let the child know my identity. I swear, I will not disturb her to live a normal life."

He didn't want to fight with her, and he was afraid to fight with her. Unexpected surprises made him more frightened than scheming revenge.

He can't afford the price.

"What about you?" Old Man Shao had a headache for the stubbornness of his juniors. "You didn't plan to marry a wife? Chen Yuan, listening to the old man's persuasion, you are only thirty, and you have a great future--"

The young man interrupted him, unswervingly, "I will not marry, I will not marry for life, I will be an invisible person, can't I protect them all my life? Everyone has his own way, this is my way, I Whether it ’s bitter or not, sweet or not, I just want to do it. "

The old man said nothing for a long time.

The dust floated in the light, shone in a line, and opened in Chen Yu's eyebrows, hiding the edge. He was like a sharp blade. For the first time, the cold light was full, and now the sword body was stained with blood, full of sharpness, and there was a light and faint sound of sheathing.

"Please, I ca n’t say anything ... you are the only one I can ask for ..."

The young man put his hands on his face, his forehead pressed against the floor, his head slopping, his blood meandering all the way.

The pleading voice gradually dumb.

"Please, let the regiment be born ... I can do nothing ..."

Seventeen years later.

With the heated national anthem, an experimental high school is carrying out the flag-raising ceremony on Monday.