13-17: First Love (1-5)

13: True performance.

Lin Lang chose to end the mission.

Opening her eyes again, she returned to the familiar space.

She walked off the teleportation platform, and the elegant and relaxed posture made the people around her look uncomfortable.

In the line of female matchmaking, it is not called a qualified female match without being stabbed a few times by the male lead male match! So every time the task ends, a lot of women in the women's department have fallen into a state of depression, unable to extricate themselves in the tragic ending.

A little bit better, dressed as a white lotus, favored by the early scenery, but ultimately can not escape the end of being abandoned.

In this gloomy situation, Lin Lang still smiled so happily, obviously it's just finding fault!

"Hey, newcomer, what world have you been in?" The beauty in the red clothes stared at her with anger, staring at her with a disagreement.

Different from the smooth female headquarter, the tasks performed by the female supporting department are all ended in a fiasco. The suicide rate of the task person is surprisingly high, and the number of people is also declining. What's more, it's not a fool who can survive the sinister female part. The beautiful people fight for the secrets more brilliantly than the palace scheming.

In view of various special circumstances, there is no person in charge in the women 's department, and each survives as the king, maintaining a delicate balance in the fierce competition.

This also leads to the fact that other missioners cannot see the world plot executed by others.

Lin Lang said with a smile, "This seems to be personal privacy, why do you ask this?"

The woman in red sneered, "It's okay to say nothing, we'll see you on the stage."

The life and death platform is a cruel elimination mechanism. Taskers enter the same world together. The person with the least points will not only be seriously injured, but also clear all the points, and give them to the winner as a reward.

Lin Lang heard it, yo, I encountered a hard idea.

However, a person like her who loves peace can move her mouth but not her hands, so she says, "It is a modern world!"

"Oh, is it?" The beauty narrowed her twinkling eyes, "What is your identity?"

"An animal trainer!" Lin Lang excitedly opened the chatterbox, "Because the host died in the beast's mouth, I chopped the claw of the beast as soon as I passed, and then peeled it with a knife, I dug out my heart ... Dear, I haven't finished speaking yet, why did you leave? "

Something seemed to be touching her feet. Lin Lang looked up and saw that a little black cat was spitting foam in her mouth. She was horrified by her and shook her claws in fear, saving her life.

"What's the matter, cute little thing, you don't seem to want to see me?" Lin Lang's eyebrows were bent, her fingers gently brushed through the cat's smooth fur, and the back spine seemed to flow through.

The little black cat swallowed. "Master, did you really dismember that beast ..."

"Do you think I will do such a **** thing?" Lin Lang raised his eyebrows and asked.

The little black cat suddenly sighed with relief, rolling around in her arms, with a thick nasal voice coquettishly saying, "I knew the owner was a good silver!"

Lin Lang laughed, this stupid little milk cat knows what hurts, but it is not necessarily limited to the body.

My friend Jun Wan is still on the task. Lin Lin is so busy that she has nothing to do with teasing her kittens all day long. The original chubby little thing lost a large circle.