Anakin Skywalker x reader

(Y/n's pov)
One thing i know for sure about anakin Skywalker is that when i get hurt, he will snap at the random things people do around me, and at people who were supsoed to help me recover.
That's why i ask Obi Won Kenobi to distract him, forget and understand that everyone gets hurt, including me.
Me laying in the Jedi hospital bed with my leg braced in a cast and and my left arm wrapped.
I knew Anakin cares for me, but the level of out burst he gave every time i get injured when we cross sith stranglers that still believes in the Sith lords plan.
After I killed Palpatine the jedi are finally doing their job, which is keeping the peace and there less strick on the rules, they became suggestions.
Infact some of the childern that live here, trianing to be jedi, are talking about finding their soulmates.
The jedi masters encourage it now since that there was no longer the threat of their significant being targeted cause their soulmates to Jedi .
The only way we could know who's are soulmate is the name on our skin, some had their soulmates name on their arms, some collar bones.
Mine is on my collar bone, and it was the very jedi that was arguing with obi won down the hall way.
Another thing i learned once anakin found out it was me that was his soulmate, he is very clingy, protective and overbearing.
Anakin then said.
"Obi won your my friend and brother but i want to see y/n".
Obi won stopped Anakin from entering my room and said.
"I know Anakin, but you need to calm down before you go in okay, y/n needs you calm.
You know she's more force sensitive to feel our emotions hit her in waves".
I toke a breath and Anakin did the same and said.
"Okay I'm calmer than i was earlier".
Obi won let Anakin in dispite his better judgment.
Anakin said seeing me.
"Y/n".
I then said smiling lightly from being tired and the pain medicin was still heavey.
"Hey annie".
He held my right hand and said moving my hair of the back of my beck to be on the pillow.
"How do you feel"?
I then said tiredly from both exhausten and the pain meds.
" fine mom".
Anakin laughed and said.
"I wish i can tell you to stop going out to track sith".
I then said.
"Well im not going to be out tracking until my leg and arm are better so you get your wish".
Anakin then pecked my cheek and said.
"Once the docter says you can go home, im not leaveing you out of my sight".
I then said squeezing my hand that he's holding.
"That i know for sure".
Anakin then said.
"Rest y/n ill be right here".
I nodded and slowly fell asleep.
Yep, this behavior might bother me a tiny bit, but hey, Anakin's my soulmate, and i love him.
Thee end.