Edward Cullen x (half human/ half vampire)reader

(Y/n's intro)
They say the things you think you'll never miss are the ones you miss the most.
The annoying habits that youll find later that you wish you should have appreciated more than nag for them to stop.
That all though the people you miss did cruel things you know they are just people.
My grandfather may have been a murderer of innocent people, but his hunt for real evil is what changed his view in the end.
Cause it got me and my father in the end, we became what he vowed to rid the world of for humanity in the name of religion.
But all he saw was his son and grand daughter who suffered for his blind hatred.
I'll never miss the pain and the ridiculous ravings he got into when he was passionate.
Ill miss the grandfather that taught me to play the violin and piano.
Who spoiled me when my mother wasn't around to do that.
He protected me when he saw the I didn't fully become a vampire.
He saw it as a mirical in disguise, a message that not all people became monsters.
He toke it as a sign to change or I wouldn't have neen blessed with being partly human.

(Y/n's pov)
Though there weren't cameras in the 1300s, i find that I'm surpringly adaptable to the changing of the times.
The watriess that was serving my table and a group of men in biker gear in the table ahead of me came over and said gesturing to the area of her head.
"That's a very cool headband your wearong.
Very Romeo and Juliet".
I felt the gold head band my grandfather had comishened for me to show my purity, an old custome that some cultures and religions keep today.
Littered with blue and green gems.
I then said.
"Thanks".
Thought i often disagreed with shakespears story plays, i know come to miss my old friends passionate yet tragic love sorry he tell in rehearsals to the actors.
Yes i knew the father of romatic tragedy, he often used my weird 1300 style cloths in some of his plays.
She then said as she saw i was still looking at the desert menu.
"The fairy cobbler is popular".
I smiled and said as i pulled out some cash.
"Can i have one to go.
(I saw the bikers look at me and i changed the order last mintue.
'Always show kindness and be generous to others' was what my father and grand father always say.)
Make that a few, one for me the rest to these fine gentlemen".
The biker that looked like Santa said .
"Your to kind to us y/n".
I then said getting up and leaving the proper amount of cash.
"Think of it as my gift to you for christams".
Forks Washington had a few inches of snow sticking to the ground around November, next week will be the first of December.
This will be my first year here, theb ill probably have to come up with an excuse to leave to search in another state of city for my father Carlisle, my crush Edward and my mother esme.
The reason why i left was to find Edward cause the house without him was to much for me to bear.
I got my pie and nacy gave the pies to the bikers.
I passed the chief Charlie and said.
"Merry christmas Charlie".
I adjusted my scarf as i walked to where i parked my impala.
The beast was perfect and reminded me of my old stallion my grandfather got for me.
I got in and turned of the engine and said as i looked to the old drawling of my horse.
"Okay Stanley, let's go home".
I drove to the woods, i didn't live in town for two reasons.
One, the boys are pervs when they get to fasinated by a new girl in town.
Second i may be half human, but certain scents does sometimes get to me so it's best i live away.
I pulled up to the old house i had remolded to my liking.