Bruce Wayne/Batman x reader part 1

(Y/n's intro)
I always wanted to be an animiator for Disney or Pixar when I grew up.
That's where I saw my self in fifteen years when I was 6.
But you know destiny, she can change your life when you least expect it.
I never thought that my future would be in somthing so,
(*knocking a crook out cold*) dangourse.
But in the world of DC, especially the city of Gotham, you have to grow up and face the reality of the situation.
Corruption turned good men evil, and innocent people would pay the price if someone didn't step up to protect them if the cops won't, those that weren't corrupted that is needed a little help from people like Batman.
And I guess that included me to.
Im so sorry where are my manners,
Im Y/n l/n, daughter of D/n L/n and M/n L/n, and as you probably guess, I'm not from this universe.
But you know fate, she has her reasons for you being where you are.

(Y/n's pov)
My parents always told me I was safer in the dark when I was a child.
Like many kids my age I was scared to go to sleep without at least one light on in my room.
I used that knowledge to my advantage.
It toke me two years to get where I am today, and I'm surprised I kept my sanity.
For Gotham was, to put it nicely, was a fixeruper.
Crime ranged from vandalism to murder, curroption to conspiracy.
But those that didn't want to be caught be those that watch from what watches from the shadows cut and run the moment that both the bat signal, and the bulldog signal, hit the sky.
Fear is a powerful weapon, and sadly, both sides of good and evil use it.
I arrived at the train station because my gut was telling me to go this way on my patrol.
Have yet to ran into Batman yet and I rather keep it that way.
They didn't call him the greatest detective for no reason, that man could be Sherlock Holmes incarnate.
Only this time Sherlock Holmes wears a mask.
It wasn't that we didn't get along, oh no we work famously well together.
I just don't like it that he is getting closer and closer to finding out my identiy.
Cause some where during our partner ship, he cared for me.
I turned off the engine of my Harley and carefully toke off my motorcycle helment so it didn't take my mask off with it.

Like the Batman, I wear a mask, only mine was full head bulldog.
Complete with gray battle crop top and marine jeans with standard tan combat boats with hidden compare ments.
Marine crowbar sitting inside my right boot.

(((The top)))