Chapter 2

2 years later

"SKZ have yet again managed to escape the police, leaving their mark behind. 4 business man have been assassinated and 3 police offers are injured. The group is now responsible for the death of over 50 people, including one of the famous missing person cases. The death of now 22-year-old Kim Woo..."

The TV gets shut off abruptly, the controller thrown on the glass coffee table.

"I was watching that hyung."

Changbin glares at Felix, ignoring the younger boys complained. Felix pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.

"The bastard deserved what he got, he isn't as innocent as they think." Changbin mumbles letting himself fall next to his boyfriend, Jisung, on the couch. Jisung doesn't look up from his laptop, typing aggressively. Changbin frowns giving Felix a confused look.

"He has been on his laptop for the past hour, not looking away from it." Felix shrugs, as it was pretty normal to see either Jisung or Seungmin with their nose in one of their laptops or phones.

Changbin sighs, turning to Jisung. He slowly takes the younger boy's wrists, pulling his arms away from the laptop. Felix quickly takes the laptop off of the boy's lap, before he can struggle and drop it. Jisung takes a second to realize what is happening but struggles the moment his laptop leaves his lap.

"Let me go, I need to finish that."

Changbin just holds Jisung's arm tighter, hoping he won't cause any bruising on the younger boy, if he does he will be dead soon.

"Sung, you need a break. Whatever you're doing can wait." Changbin looks Jisung in the eyes, needing the other to understand.

"Hyung I'm fine, I just need to finish that really quick."

"If you don't take a break, I'm calling Chan and Minho." Changbin almost smirks as he sees the slight panic shooting through Jisung's eyes. The two oldest of their group were the only ones that Jisung would listen to without testing their patients.

"You wouldn't." Jisung is now glaring at Changbin who is glaring right back.

"I would, Lix."

Felix nods, taking out his phone looking for Chan's number. Jisung sighs, letting his muscles relax.

"Fine you guys win." He mumbles, letting himself fall back into the couch when Changbin lets his arms go. "But if Soul gets arrested you two better help me get him out."

Felix chuckles, because if there was someone Jisung cared more for than his members it was a teen boy named Soul. Felix personally never met the boy but he knows that the boy means a lot to not only Jisung but also Minho. "Then I can finally meet him."

Jisung looks up, raising an eyebrow. "You never met Soul?"

Felix shakes his head, feeling the couch dip down next to him. Looking to his right his is met with Hyunjin's bright smile. Jisung stands up, glaring at Hyunjin before leaving the living room. Changbin sighs following Jisung out of the room, knowing he should try and fix whatever is going on now that Chan and Minho aren't around.

Hyunjin's smiles drops as he sees Jisung leave with Changbin. Felix pats Hyunjin's back in hopes to cheer him up at least slightly.

"He still hates me." Hyunjin pouts, turning to Felix. "I have been here for like 4 years Lix, he still hates me. What did I do wrong?" Hyunjin whines, leaning against Felix. Felix chuckles, wrapping one arm around the tall boy.

"Pretty sure he doesn't hate you, also you didn't do anything wrong. Changbin and I just banned him from using his laptop and threatened him with calling Chan or Minho."