Chapter 12

Jeongin frowns when he counts heads, missing one of his hyungs in the living room. He had called a movie time, seeing as the wedding is now only 3 days away and everyone is getting more and more tense. He looks again, trying to figure out which one of his hyungs is actually missing from the living room. Hyunjin and Felix are cuddled up on the loveseat with Minho and Seungmin on the smaller couch next to it, meanwhile Changbin is leaning against Chan with his eyes close probably falling asleep while Chan goes through the list of movies. "Where is Hannie hyung?"

The 6 hyungs quickly turn to look at their youngest, a confused look on their face. None of them had really seen Jisung at all today, which isn't really unusual but somehow they all feel a slight panic as they realize he is indeed not with them.

"I haven't seen him since this morning, we bumped into each other when he was making his way down stairs." Felix mumbles, nervously checking his pulse without realizing it. Hyunjin gently takes Felix hand into his own, smiling at the younger to help him calm down.

"Chan hyung, Changbin did either of you see him today?" Minho turns to the two boyfriends, hoping they had seen or talked with Jisung. Both Chan and Changbin shake their head, they hadn't really seen their younger boyfriend today maybe only in passing.

"He was gone before I woke up this morning, I thought he went out with you?"

"I thought he was going to hang out with the two of you?" Minho's frown deepens, finding it weird that none of them have seen or heard from Jisung all day. Seungmin keeps quiet, he knew where Jisung went but that was mostly because of the tracker he put on Jisung's phone. He had called Jisung when he realized the other hadn't really been around, having a feeling something was wrong. Jisung had told him he was fine and that he would be back before dinner.

"Seungmin" Chan looks at the second youngest, having a feeling he knows something is up. "Do you know where he is?"

Seungmin bites his lip, apologizing in his head to Jisung. "Yes but he said to be back before dinner."

Surprisingly Chan just nods, going back to scrolling through the movies they can pick from. Seeing their leader be calm about it, the other guys also go back to what they were doing while waiting for Chan to finally make a choice.

Jeongin drags Seungmin away from Minho, wanting to know where Jisung is. Seungmin follows the youngest to the hallway, shooting him a confused look.

"Where is Hannie hyung?" Jeongin crosses his arms over his chest, wanting an answer from Seungmin.

"The attic."

Jeongin looks at Seungmin confused. "We have an attic?"

"Yeah? It's where hyungs put all the stuff we no longer use? How do I know this before you, you have been living here longer?"

"I don't know? I never paid attention to where they put stuff, like it isn't my business." Jeongin shrugs, he honestly didn't know they had an attic. He had never seen any of his hyungs go up to it, so how was he supposed to know. "But why would hyung be up in the attic?"

Seungmin shrugs, he wasn't sure why Jisung decided to hide away from everyone in the attic. When they talked on the phone for a bit, he really did seem fine. "He didn't say, all he said that he was fine and that he would be back before dinner."

"We should go check on him."

"What? Why?" Seungmin looks at Jeongin confused, not sure why the younger is insisting to go and find Jisung.

"Because we are having a movie time with everyone, no one can miss out on it." Jeongin huffs. Seungmin rolls his eyes, not understanding why Jeongin wants to have a movie night anyway.