Chapter 38

Minho opens his eyes as he hears the door to his room open, he had been laying awake for a while now as he just couldn't fall asleep after what happened earlier. "Sung? What are you doing here?" Minho sits up when he recognizes Jisung standing in the doorway. "It's 2.30 a.m.? Why are you awake?"

"Can't sleep." Jisung mumbles while looking at the ground.

"So?" Minho frowns, trying to figure out why Jisung would be coming over to his room.

"Can I please sleep here?"

Minho sighs, moving over to create space for Jisung, who slowly makes his way over to the bed.

"Why not sleep with Chan hyung or Binnie?" Minho pulls the blanket over himself and Jisung.

Jisung cuddles into Minho, who wraps his arms around the younger boy. "They're in the medical room. The bed is not big enough and don't want to bother them."

Minho hums, running his hand through Jisung's hair. "Goodnight Sungie."

"Night hyung."

Minho smiles as he closes his eyes, actually able to fall asleep with Jisung in his arms.

"You sure it's okay for me to be here?" June nervously follows Chan into the house, unsure if he should be here. He had texted Minho if they could hang out but his boyfriend hadn't answered, so somehow he found Chan's number in his phone and texted the older.

Chan nods, leading June to Minho's bedroom. "Yeah, it's totally fine. I'm sure he would be very happy to see you, yesterday was kind of a bad day for us."

June frowns. "Oh?"

"Yeah, so you being here will probably cheer him up. So I'm also happy you're here, it will keep him distracted while I finish up our mission."

"He tried to join yesterday?"

Chan nods again as he stops walking, having arrived by Minho's bedroom. "Yeah, he was fully geared up."

June shakes his head, not believing Minho would do that when he is still injured.

"Anyway, this is his bedroom. The last time I checked he was still sleeping. I will be out for the rest of the day with Prince, Sky, and Lix."

June nods. "Thanks, good luck."

June quietly opens the door, not wanting to scare Minho as he slowly enters the bedroom. June's eyes widen as he looks around the room, surprised by the looks of it. He didn't expect Minho's room to be this big or elegant, it was as if he stepped into a royal movie television set. He looks over to the bed, seeing Minho still asleep with someone cuddled up to him. June walks closer with a frown on his face, wondering who would be sleeping with Minho in the same bed as Chan hadn't mentioned.

"June?" Minho blinks, slowly opening his eyes. He frowns when he sees his boyfriend's face right in front of him.

"Morning moon." June smiles at Minho, watching him rub his eyes as he is trying to wake himself up.

Minho frowns, sitting up a little careful not to move around too much so that he doesn't wake Jisung up. "What are you doing here?"

June sits down on the bed. "Wanted to hang out with you. I somehow managed to text CB97 and he helped me get here."

Minho smiles, leaning over to get a kiss from June. June chuckles, kissing Minho before making a weird face.

"You need to brush your teeth."