Chapter 76

"I love your hair. What product do you use?"

"Can you braid my hair?"

The girls all surround Felix, loving his looks. "Do you have a boyfriend? If so he is so lucky."

"Does your brother have a girlfriend?"

Felix looks around, not sure how to answer all the questions thrown at him. He isn't used to being surrounded by strangers, especially not girls. "Uhm..."

"Guys, you're scaring her." A girl sits down next to Felix. "I'm Chaewon, nice to meet you."

Felix smiles at her. "Hi."

"You and your brother are from Australia right?"

"Yeah, we're visiting family for a few days here but our parents don't want us to miss out on school." Felix looks down slightly.

Chaewon chuckles. "Poor you, so your brother?"

Felix frowns looking over at where Jisung is talking to Kijung. "What about him?"

"He single?"

Felix blinks, giving her a confused look wondering why all the girls are crushing on Jisung. "Why?"

"Have you seen him? He is like straight out of a k-drama." One of the girl's comments.

"He is like so pretty."

Felix gives them a weird look. "Maybe on the outside."

Chaewon hits his arm a little. "You're his sister, of course you don't think he is the most handsome boy here."

"Sure but to tell you, he is single." Felix rolls his eyes, picking up his pencil.

"Wow, what did you do in Australia?" Sunwoo frowns as he stares at the scars that are scattered all over Jisung's chest and back.

Jisung looks up. "Oh, just real clumsy." He awkwardly chuckles.

"This looks like a damn stab wound though." Sunwoo points to one of the scars right above Jisung's rib.

"Oh that? It's not a stab wound, just an accident while building a tree house with my dad." Jisung pulls his shirt over his head, he looks down at his leg to make sure his sock is covering the bandage around his leg.

Sunwoo scoffs slightly, not sure if he believes it. "Sure, we should hurry." He holds the door open for Jisung, letting the other enter the gym first. 

Jisung walks over to the teacher, handing him a note.

"What's this?" The teacher raises an eyebrow.

"I injured my leg, so I'm not able to run or jump around a lot." Jisung awkwardly smiles. He had argued with Chan and Minho that the note was unnecessary but the older two wouldn't budge on it.

The teacher frowns, reading over the note. "Alright, go sit down. We're playing dodgeball so you will be fine."

Jisung nods, sitting down next to Kijung.

Kijung frowns, wondering why Jisung joined his class. He has a bad feeling about it but he can't do anything but act normal to the other. "Why the note?"

"Leg injury." Jisung answers, not looking away from the teacher.

Kijung bites his lip, knowing he caused it. "What happened?"