Chapter 87

Felix frowns when he sees Hyunjin enter the kitchen, wearing a necklace he has never seen before around his neck. He looks down at his cereal when their eyes lock, not wanting the other to think he is staring at him.

"Morning Sunshine." Hyunjin smiles, grabbing some bread to put in the toaster. For some reason they're currently the only two downstairs.

"Morning." Felix mumbles, focusing on his food instead of the shiny necklace around his boyfriends neck. He knows someone must have given it to Hyunjin, the other not owning a black cross necklace.

Hyunjin sits down opposite of Felix once his toast is finish, smiling at his boyfriend. "How did you sleep? Saw you and Changbin hyung cuddling."

Felix shrugs. "Kicked him out."

The older frowns, wondering why Felix would decline cuddles from Changbin. "Why?"

"Wanted to be alone."

"Oh." Hyunjin takes a bite of his toast, looking Felix over. The younger acting cold makes him worry about what happened yesterday. "You okay?"

Felix nods his head. "Nice new necklace." He didn't mean to sound as annoyed as he might come over but he honestly didn't like the necklace, especially if one of the boys gave it to him.

Hyunjin looks down, taking the necklace in his hand. "Thanks." He smiles slightly, remembering what Jisung told him.

"Who gave it to you?"

The older looks up at Felix, not used to the snappy tone of his deep voice. "What?"

"Who gave it to you?" Felix rolls his eyes, dropping his spoon. "You don't own a necklace like that."

"Uhm, Jisung?"

Felix scoffs, getting up from his seat. "You're wearing something that the asshole who cut your hair gave you? Why would you? He has hurt you so many times? Yet you're wearing a necklace giving by him?"

"Lix..."

"No, nothing Lix. This whole thing is fucked up and you keep believing them."

Hyunjin frowns, getting up as well. "Sunshine, they're our family. Brothers fight sometimes, that normal."

Felix rolls his eyes, pushing passed Hyunjin. "They're fucking lying to all of us, Jisung is no better than hyungs."

Hyunjin grabs Felix's arm, pulling him back. "What are you talking about? What happened between you and hyungs?"

Felix tries to pull his wrist free, not wanting to tell Hyunjin what has happened. He doesn't want his boyfriend to know the reason why he joined Stray Kids and that he is regretting every decision he ever made while being here, every decision besides falling for Hyunjin that is.

"Felix. What happened?"

"None of your business." Felix huffs.

Hyunjin cups Felix's face with his free hand, forcing the younger to look him in the eyes. "Tell me what happened."

"I can't." Felix sighs, tears filling his eyes. He stopped Minho standing behind Hyunjin with his eyebrow raised. "I'm just tired."

Hyunjin frowns, pulling Felix into a hug. He rubs his boyfriends back while mumbling sweet nothings into his tears to comfort him. He had a feeling someone was behind him, stopping Felix from being honest but he wasn't about to turn around and see who as he doesn't want to come off as suspicious. Clearly the older two have hurt Felix, although not physically, they still hurt him.