Chapter 54

"So you're telling me that one of you fuckers kicked Lia in the head on accident? And now she is unconscious? And you want me to be there when she wakes up?" Jisoo raises an eyebrow at Hyunjin, who is seated in the booth.

Hyunjin nods, sipping his coffee. "So when are you done with work?"

"Who said I was coming with you?"

Hyunjin shrugs, going to stand up. "I will leave if you don't."

Jisoo slaps his arm, making him sit back down. "Of course I am, you idiot. My shift ends in 10 minutes."

Hyunjin nods, watching Jisoo walk back to the cash register while drinking his coffee as he waits. He texts Felix asking how things are going at the house, he frowns when Felix tells him Minho is still not home and neither Jisung nor Lia has woken up.

"I'm done." Jisoo stands next to Hyunjin, holding her bag and jacket in her hand.

Hyunjin smiles, standing up. "Let's go then."

The two of them walk out of the café, ignoring one of Jisoo's coworkers whistling at them when Hyunjin holds the door open for Jisoo.

"So why are you the one picking me up?"

Hyunjin shrugs. "I'm usually the one picking up people."

Jisoo nods, thanking Hyunjin for holding the car door open for her. Hyunjin smiles, getting into the driver's side and driving back to the house.

"What happened hyung?" Changbin closes the door behind him, having left Jisung with Seungmin.

Chan looks up from the papers on his desk. "Jisung lost control over his anger."

Changbin rolls his eyes. "No shit, I think that was pretty clear."

Chan bites his lip, walking over to Changbin.

"Why did you think this was a good idea? Forcing everyone to talk with a therapist? You should have known Minho hyung and Jisung were going to flip!" Changbin pushes Chan away when the older tries to hug him.

"I thought it would be good for them."

"Maybe you should stop thinking! And actually start looking around so you can see what is going on!"

Chan stays quiet, knowing Changbin is probably right. He shouldn't have forced any of the boys to go and talk, especially not Minho and Jisung.

"Hyung he nearly killed Lia because some stranger triggered him. What if you didn't pull him away in time? And he would have killed her? We would lose him!" Changbin punches Chan's chest, tears slowly falling down his cheek. "We would lose Jisung hyung!"

Chan pulls Changbin into a hug, letting him punch his chest.

"This is your house?!"

Hyunjin chuckles as he parks the car in the garage.

Jisoo looks around, wondering how they managed to have such a big and beautiful house while Hyunjin guides her to Lia's bedroom. "How do you pay for this?"

Hyunjin shrugs. "Our hyung owns the house, not sure how he pays for everything but I'm sure he just knows people."

Jisoo nods, looking around. Honestly in shock by how neat the whole house looks for the fact that eight guys are living in this house.