Chapter 96

*This chapter includes blood, mention of potential character death, and is very sad*

Hyunjin freezes when he hears a scream leaving Jisung's lips. Felix's head snaps towards Jisung before seeing the man walking to them with a gun in his hand. The giant man points his gun at the two brothers and Hyunjin. "They're not leaving." He growls.

Jisung falls onto the ground, holding onto his side.

Hyunjin quickly points his gun at the man, standing before the two brothers. "Fuck you."

Felix runs to Jisung, knowing Hyunjin will have their back in case the man tries to hurt them. He kneels next to the other. "Let me see." He mumbles, moving the older one's hand from the bullet wound. "Shit. Can you walk?"

Jisung groans, shaking his head.

"Hold around my neck. I'm getting us out of here." Felix moves one hand behind his back and the other under his knees. Jisung just holds his side, feeling the blood stream through his fingers. He had not felt this pain in years, no matter how many times he got shot, it never has been this bad before.

"Fuck." Felix looks around, unsure of how to deal with this.

Hyunjin keeps his gun pointed at the man, wishing he could run over to his teammates. "Run outside, do not look back. Yeonjun should be at the end of the street." He whispers to the brothers standing behind him. He doesn't actually care if they make it out safe but he needs them out of her.

"Thank you. We're sorry." Frosty mumbles, looking at Jisung lying on the ground, blood covering his shirt by now, before pulling his brother outside. Not looking back as they run from the house.

Felix carefully lifts Jisung into his arms, ignoring the blood that's dripping off the silver-haired boy's body. He quickly moves to the door, looking back at Hyunjin, not wanting to leave his boyfriend behind.

Hyunjin moves closer to the door, his gun never leaving the man. "Get him to the car. Call CB."

Felix immediately moves to the car, placing Jisung in the backseat. He helps the other put pressure on the wound while his other hand searches for his phone, dailing Chan.

Jisung groans, trying to unzip his jacket. "Li..."

"Stay awake, Sung." Felix puts his phone on the speaker, waiting for Chan to pick up while quickly taking off his white shirt to hopefully slow the bleeding down a little. He uses both his hands to put pressure on the wound.

Hyunjin shoots the man, watching the bullet go through the man's neck, making him fall to the ground motionless. Taking a deep breath, he turns around, closing the door behind him before running to the car and getting down in the driver's seat. "Buckled?" He quickly starts the car, waiting for Felix to tell him they're good to go.

"Just drive."

That's all Hyunjin needs to hear before speeding away, not caring if the two brothers make it to Yeonjun or not. His team is more important than some strangers that caused this.

Jisung's eyes start feeling more and more heavy, falling shut every five seconds.

"Jisung, stay awake. Fuck! Why isn't he picking up?" Felix grabs his phone with his bloody hand to dial Minho.

"Felix?"

"Hyung, Jisung got shot. He's bleeding a lot. We're on our way back. Chan hyung isn't picking up. I'm putting pressure on the wound but Jisung is passing out." Felix hyperventilates.

"Okay, okay. Felix breaths. Make sure he stays awake." Minho runs through the house, trying to find Seungmin and Chan.

Felix looks down at Jisung, slapping his face softly. "Jisung, stay awake."