Chapter 3

"FOODS READY!" Minho yells while placing the giant pan on the kitchen table. He smiles as he hears people running down the stairs, seeing Hyunjin and Felix enter the dinner room first. Hyunjin giving Felix a piggy back ride. "You both better be washing your hands."

Hyunjin carries Felix over to the sick before letting him jump off his back.

"Will do hyung."

The two of them wash their hands as Seungmin and Jeongin enter the room as well.

"Before you ask, we both already washed our hands in the bathroom." Seungmin takes his seat at the table, Jeongin sitting down next to him. Hyunjin and Felix quickly sit down in their seats as well. Now they only had to wait for Chan, Changbin and Jisung.

"Of course the three of them are the last ones to show up once again." Hyunjin mumbles. Right as he does, Chan and Changbin enter the room. Changbin smiles taking his seat at the table while Chan walks over to the sink to wash his hands.

"Jisung not here yet?" Changbin looks at the others, who all shake their heads.

"He is not in his room, I checked."

Chan walks back in taking his seat at the end of the table, he frowns when he realizes that he is missing one of his members at the table. "Where is Jisung?"

"He is not here yet."

Chan sighs, going to stand up.

"Jeez don't have a cow, I'm here." Jisung enters the room drying his sweaty forhead with a towel. Everyone looks at him as he sits down at the table. Chan and Changbin stare at him, both way too in love with how he is looking all sweaty in a white tank top.

"Seems like two of the lovebirds are distracted, so take the food while you can boys." Minho chuckles, looking over at them. Felix and Hyunjin quickly put the food on their plates, while Seungmin and Jeongin take it a bit calmer. Jisung raises an eyebrow to his boyfriends before taking a bit of the food.

"So will either of you grab food? Or are you just going to stare at Jisung for dinner?" Minho grabs food for himself, still looking at the pair staring.

"Someone is getting lucky tonight." Hyunjin mumbles, stuffing his face. Jisung glares at him, still angry at the older for what happened earlier that day.

"If you weren't such a coward you would get that too." Seungmin smirks as Hyunjin glares at him. Felix looks confused, not understanding what the two of them are talking about.

"We are eating, cut it out."

Chan and Changbin stop staring to look at Jeongin, who has his arms crossed over his chest glaring at the older pair. They both nod, grabbing the leftover food.

"Maknae on top." Jisung jokes, giving Jeongin a highfive.

Chan sighs, clearing his throat to gain attention from the guys. He doesn't want to tell them the news but he has no choice than to tell them as the wedding is in less then 2 weeks time. The boys besides Minho look at him confused as he stands up from his chair.

"I have an announcement to make."

"This might be a good one, he never makes those at dinner." Hyunjin mumbles to Felix, making Felix nod while he looks at Chan. Chan nervously looks around the table, his eyes landing on his boyfriends.

"Uhm..." Chan isn't sure how to tell them, giving Minho a look asking him to help out.

"Chan hyung is getting married in two weeks." Minho states, not bothering to try and bring the news in a nicer way. The boys needed to know and it's better to just straight up tell them in Minho's opinion. Chan looks at Minho with wide eyes, not having expected he would say it like that. The rest of the boys are quiet, not sure how to react to the news.