Chapter 45

Minho throws the door to the house open. "What the fuck happened?" He glares at Changbin the moment he sees him, wanting to know answers.

Changbin frowns. "Not sure, Chan hyung got arrested for assaulting a man that tried to rape a girl."

Minho sighs. "So they arrested him for saving someone? So fucking typical of them." Minho rolls his eyes, making his way to Chan's office. "You better already started getting ready to get him back."

Changbin hurries after Minho, nodding his head. "Yeah, Seungmin is currently looking into what cell hyung will be staying in. Hyunjin and Felix are prepared to leave whenever we have to go in and get him."

"And Jisung?" Minho turns to Changbin, who bites his lip.

"With Lia. He won't be participating in the saving Chan mission."

Minho frowns, opening one of the drawers of Chan's desk. "Alright."

"What are you doing hyung?" Changbin frowns as he watches Minho pull out different pieces of paper from Chan's desk.

"Hyung has an escape plan written down on one of these papers if he ever got arrested, I just need to know what location he is in and I will be able to know what he himself is planning on doing. Do you know if he called Jackson Wang to be his lawyer?"

Changbin nods. "Yeah, he did. Hyung is at the main station currently."

Minho hums, grabbing one of the papers and opening it. He frowns as he reads through it, trying to figure out what Chan has written down on the paper. "So how long has he been in custody right now?"

"About four hours I believe, why?"

Minho just ignores Changbin, laying the piece of paper down on the desk after moving something out of the way. "Call Jackson for me please." Minho keeps reading the paper, noting some things down on a separate piece of paper he found somewhere.

Changbin frowns but does as told, calling Jackson.

"This is Jackson Wang speaking, what can I do for you?"

"Uh it's SpearB, LeeKnow wants to speak with you?"

"Ah okay, hand him the phone."

Changbin does what he is told, handing Minho the phone.

"So did they lock him up already? Or still questioning?"

Jackson rolls his eyes at Minho's attitude. "Well hello to you too Lee. They're still questioning him, although they currently are taking a break which is the reason I can even answer this call for you. So what do you need?"

"Tell CB I have a car for him at the college on Aespa street in 20 minutes. The car will be there for about an hour. He will know how to get out, just get them to stop the questioning for today."

Jackson sighs, looking around to make sure no officer can hear him. "Look I don't think we will be able to get this done within an hour, it will take at least two. So either you tell your people to wait longer or you come up with something else."

"Fine, I will tell them to stay around longer. Just try and speed up the process."

Jackson rolls his eyes again. "Fine, I have to go. I will stop by tomorrow."

"Cool, thanks hyung."

"I'm just doing my job. You know my price."

Minho scoffs. "Of course, we will have it ready for you don't worry." With that Minho hangs up the phone, handing it back to Changbin.