Chapter 75

Jisung jumps onto Felix while the other is still sleeping.

"Holy shit." Felix shoots up, looking at Jisung in shock. "What do you want?" He glares at the boy, honestly not in the mood for his bullshit right now. They still haven't found Lia's location and he is really worried something bad is happening to her.

Jisung pouts, laying down next to Felix.

"Jisung?"

"We have a little mission." The slightly older boy smiles at Felix, sitting back up.

Felix frowns, wondering what the mission could be for just the two of them to go.

"Time to get pretty Lixie." Jisung jumps off the bed. "We're leaving in an hour." With that Jisung disappears, not giving Felix any information about what is going on.

"Giving context would be nice." Felix mumbles, slowly throwing off his blanket. He wonders why Jisung is even going on a mission when he is still healing from the shot wound on his leg.

"Morning sunshine, why the makeup?" Hyunjin wraps his arms around Felix, kissing his cheek lightly.

Felix sighs. "Hannie said and I quote, time to get pretty Lixie and then left me."

Hyunjin chuckles. "You're always pretty though."

"Thanks." Felix pouts, stealing one of Changbin's pieces of toast when the older isn't looking. "He said we had a mission, didn't give me any other information though."

"Are you even surprised?" Hyunjin pulls Felix onto his lap after sitting down at the kitchen table.

Felix just hums, eating the toast he had stolen.

"LIX are you ready?!" Jisung yells as he enters the dining room, carrying two backpacks while wearing a school uniform. "Oh, you should wear this." He smiles, throwing a female school uniform over at the blonde.

Felix stares at the uniform, getting increasingly confused about what they are doing. "Why?"

"Just do it." Jisung smiles, dropping the backpacks as he walks over to Changbin. "Binnie? Can I have some money?"

"Why do I have to be the girl?" Felix mutters, getting off Hyunjin's lap.

"You will look pretty, and you're our little spy remember?" Seungmin comments, looking up from his laptop.

"You will look good, honey."

Felix sighs. "Jeez, thanks guys. Hannie why can't you be the girl?"

Jisung looks up. "Because you're better at acting than me." He holds out his hand to receive the money from Changbin. "Thank Binnie." He gives the older a quick kiss. "LIX HURRY!"

Felix walks off with the uniform in hand, he doesn't actually care about having to wear the female uniform, he just wants to know why he is doing it.

"So what will the two of you do?" Hyunjin looks over at Jisung.

Jisung smiles brightly. "We're going to school."

Seungmin frowns. "He is a missing person and you're very much wanted. How are you going to go to school?"

"By walking through the front entrance?" Jisung gives them a confused look, not understanding what the big deal is.