Chapter 62

09.00 p.m. (Location: Police station of Seoul)

"Stray Kids have been suspiciously quiet these last few weeks after they killed Yang Hyung-Suk." Namjoon places a file of papers down on the desk. "I have a feeling they're planning something big."

Yoongi frowns, looking at the papers. "Why even did LeeKnow kill the man? It doesn't make sense."

Jungkook shrugs. "Maybe it has something to do with all these reports about the man, made by his wife about child abuse?"

Namjoon looks at Jungkook, taking the papers from the younger. "Why didn't anyone tell me about these? This could give us a clue who the other members of Stray Kids are."

Jimin shrugs. "We didn't think it mattered. Anyway, his oldest is dead and the middle one has been gone for like four years."

"Four years? What's his name."

Jungkook looks through the papers, trying to find the name of Yang Hyung-Suk's second sons name. "Yang Jeongin."

Namjoon frowns, having heard that name before. "He is one of the boys that have gone missing where the masked man was involved." He grabs the papers Jungkook is holding. "I need you to find out when he was last seen, we might have a lead on who the next member in Stray Kids is."

09.00 p.m. (Location: Somewhere in the woods of Seoul)

"Are you really going to meet up with that guy?" Seungmin leans against the doorframe as he watches Jeongin get ready.

"Of course I am. Why shouldn't I?" Jeongin looks at himself in the mirror, trying to fix his hair.

"Maybe because you're a missing person and a wanted person?"

"Yeah, wanted by him."

"And by the police, other gangs and more." Seungmin mumbles.

Jeongin looks over at the older. "Hyung, can you just let me have this one thing that makes me happy? This one thing that doesn't include Stray Kids, murder or having to hide?"

Seungmin sighs, walking over to Jeongin and fixing the youngers hair. "Fine, but be careful. I will make sure the others won't bother you while you're out."

"Thank you hyung." Jeongin smiles at Seungmin brightly.

"Call if you need help."

"Of course." Jeongin grabs his bag, running out of his room. "I'll be back tomorrow."

Seungmin sighs. "Have fun, don't get caught." He makes his way to his and Felix's bedroom, watching Jisung and Changbin cuddle on Changbin's bed while watching some movie. "At least one of us has a chance in love."

09.30 p.m. (Location: Some street in Seoul)

"Hey." Kijung smiles as he sees Jeongin walking his way.

"Hi." Jeongin smiles as well, really nervous about this date. "How have you been?"

"Pretty good, just going to school and stuff. So how about you?" Kijung starts walking with Jeongin beside him. He planned to go to the Han River.

"I have been good, things have been crazy with my brothers." Jeongin mumbles, looking at their hands as they keep brushing against each other.

"Oh? Hope they're okay." Kijung smiles at Jeongin.

"They are, probably. Honestly, it's hard to keep up when you have 7 older brothers." Jeongin chuckles. "I mean, last week Peter tried to poison Sam with some weird thing he found at the store."

Kijung laughs. "Really? That sounds so funny. I'm jealous, I'm just a lonely only child, that has a weird best friend."

"Oh?" Jeongin looks at Kijung, wanting to know more. Without either of them realizing it, their hands intertwine as they walk through the streets.

10.00 p.m. (Location: Somewhere in the woods of Seoul)

"Hey, Lix? Have you seen Innie?"

Felix looks up from his game, shaking his head. "No? Why?"

Hyunjin sighs, sitting down on Felix's bed. "He isn't home."

"So? Maybe he went out with one of the others?" Felix keeps looking at his screen, not wanting to lose this game.

"3racha are hanging out, Lia is with her family, Minho hyung is somewhere with June hyung and Seungmin is in the lab being sad about Jisung being with hyungs." Hyunjin lets himself fall back. "He didn't even tell me he went out."

Felix shrugs. "Maybe because he didn't want you to know." He then curses as he gets killed in the game, throwing the controller onto the floor.

"Damn, aggressive much." Hyunjin mumbles, quickly holding his hands up when Felix glares at him.

"Shut up. Anyway, go bother someone else with your annoying worrying." Felix huffs.

Hyunjin frowns. "You okay?"

Felix rolls his eyes as he turns back to his computer. "Clearly."

"Lix?" Hyunjin stands up. "What's wrong?"

Felix looks down at his hands. "What if I have to leave to find my dad? What will happen then?"

Hyunjin freezes, not sure how to answer. If any of them leave, they now know what would happen so it isn't an option. He himself had never thought of leaving Stray Kids, this is his family and he will kill for them.

"Would you kill me? If I left."

"No, even if the others force me to. I would never kill you Felix." Because I love you.

Felix bites his lip, regretting bringing this up. "It's stupid, hyungs have the information I need. I just need to prove I'm worth getting the information."

Hyunjin frowns, walking over to Felix. "They still haven't told you? It's been like 3 or 4 years right?"

Felix nods. "I understand, it's sensitive information."

Hyunjin pulls Felix into a back hug. "Hopefully they will tell you soon, so you at least know what happened to your father."

11.00 p.m. (Location: Some place in Seoul)

"I should be heading home, my brothers might try and find you if I don't." Jeongin awkwardly rubs his neck, not wanting to leave his date with Kijung.

"Don't worry Bobby, I understand. I had a great time, we should do this again."

Jeongin nods, a big smile on his face. "Definitely, I really enjoyed this."

Kijung smiles, kissing Jeongin's hand carefully. "See you next time."

Jeongin blushes, nodding his head. "Bye!" He waves as he walks off.

Kijungs eyes widen when he sees the tattoo behind Jeongin's ear. "Oh shit. This is going to be messy." He looks at his wrist, his TeamX tattoo visible as his bracelet had raised up. He never planned on hurting Jeongin and now he might have to hurt the person he fell for, hard.