Chapter 90

"LeeKnow is coming over?" Sangwoo looks up from his position next to the bike he is working on, noticing how June keeps checking the time.

June sighs, running a hand through his hair. "Yes, I promised him a date but now I'm not sure if my idea is good enough."

Sangwoo gets up from the ground, wiping his hands on an old shirt. "I'm sure he will love it hyung, the two of you are made for each other."

June scoffs at the younger. "You want something from me, don't ya?"

Sangwoo chuckles. "Stay out tonight?"

"Oh? You're bringing someone home? Who?" June chuckles.

The younger looks down, rubbing his hands on the shirt. "Well, don't be mad."

June frowns. "Why would I be mad? Should I be mad?"

"I'm going on a date with Jisoo." Sangwoo awkwardly smiles.

June's eyes widen. "My ex, Jisoo?"

Sangwoo nods his head. "Yeah, we came across each other a few days ago at that party. And well, we hit it off.

"I don't want you to go on dates with her." June looks at Sangwoo with a straight face.

The younger looks up at June, trying to figure out what to say now. "Oh, uh..."

June starts laughing. "You should see your face. You looked so disappointed. I'm kidding, I have no problem with you dating her." He pats Sangwoo on the shoulder.

Sangwoo lets out a whine. "Dudeee, you can't do that to meee."

"I couldn't help it. Make sure your hands don't get too greasy then." June winks, leaning against the bar.

Sangwoo looks down at his hands. "They're already stained." He mutters.

The older sighs. "Tough luck for you then."

"Yah, she knows I work as a mechanic." Sangwoo throws the dirt shirt at June.

"Make sure your hands are grease free then. Girls don't like it greasy down there."

The younger's eyes widen. "Bet you boyfriend does." He chuckles, turning his back to the older.

"I don't." Minho pouts as he walks into the garage, looking between the two friends.

Sangwoo crouches down, hoping to hide his red face.

"I always make sure my hands are grease free." June smiles at his boyfriend. "Hi Moon."

Minho gives the older a side eye, knowing for a fact that that is not fully true. "Sure."

June wraps his arm around Minho's waist as he pulls the younger closer, giving him a soft kiss.

Minho hums, looking around the garage. "No kids today?"

"No, not today. They're checking out some houses in the neighborhood me and Light live in."

The younger raises an eyebrow. "Oh? So why were you guys talking about grease?" He jumps onto the bar, smiling at his boyfriend.

"This guy here, has a date. So I was just giving him some advice about how girls don't like grease down there."

Sangwoo coughs, dropping the tool he was holding.

Minho laughs. "Oh damn, he is right though."

"Hyung, you should get the new car in here. So I can check what parts we need." Sang woo tries to change the subject, not wanting to talk about his dad any longer.