Chapter 83

2.30 A.M

Minho groans, leaning against June as the two of them make their way to his bedroom.

"Maybe you should throw up. You will feel better after." June looks at his boyfriend, noticing he isn't feeling great and looks like he is going to throw up any second.

The younger shakes his head, eyes barely open at this point.

June sighs. "Okay, let's get you to bed then." He mumbles, honestly just wanting to sleep at this point as well.

Minho groans, grabbing his stomach suddenly as they reach his door.

"Moon?"

"I-" Minho's eyes shoot open as he covers his mouth, reaching for the door handle.

"Bathroom." June mumbles, pushing the door to the bathroom open and walking Minho to his bathroom quickly.

Minho just groans, letting himself fall down in front of the toilet the moment he reaches the bathroom. Puking up his dinner and the alcohol. June frowns, hating the smell and sight of poke but he stays close to his boyfriend in case he needs him.

Minho flushes the toilet when he knows he is done, leaning against the glass door of his shower.

"Done?" June leans against the doorway, looking down at the younger.

Minho closes his eyes, taking a deep breath before nodding his head. "Yea..."

"Okay, let's get you ready for bed then." The older gives him a kiss on his forehead before walking to the cabin, grabbing a washing cloth. He wets it in the sink and carefully washes Minho's face, putting it away and grabbing Minho's toothbrush. He hands it to Minho after putting toothpaste on the toothbrush so that the younger can brush his teeth.

Minho lazily grabs the toothbrush from June, honestly too tired to brush his teeth at this point.

June takes his own toothbrush, brushing his own teeth while watching Minho in the mirror. The younger slowly moves the toothbrush over his teeth, not really doing much.

When June is finished and notices his boyfriend barely moving the toothbrush, he chuckles. "What would you do without me?" He smiles before helping the younger finish brushing his teeth properly.

Minho just hums, blinking slowly as he lets June do whatever he wants to do. Once they're done, June quickly cleans up the mess in the bathroom before turning to Minho. "Will you change your clothes yourself or do I have to do that too?"

Minho just looks up at June, blinking.

"Arms up." June chuckles when the younger doesn't answer.

Minho lifts up his arms lazily. "No shit sleeping." He mumbles, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Let's go to bed." June pulls Minho over to the bed, leaving the bathroom door open in case Minho has to throw up again sometime during the night.

The younger mumbles something, trying to pull his pants off while not moving too much. Without saying anything, June helps him.

"Whatnks." Minho pushes himself up, letting his head fall onto his pillow. "Juneeee." He whines, tiredly looking at his boyfriend.

"Calm down, let me take my clothes off first." June chuckles as he undresses himself.

Minho hums. "Yes, take off your clothes, pretty boy." A small smirk appears on his face.

"Oh god, you're still flirting?" June rolls his eyes, getting into the bed with Minho.