Winner writing challenge

The winner of the writing challenge is Aba_aba_a_abwa

Felix was in his garden, he had found a new hobby that has taken his mind off all the mafia works he has to do in his daily life.

The young man peacefully waters the flowers and plants as a slow, calming music was played on a radio that was on a table.

Felix was lost in his own world as he didn't hear the sound of the garden fence opening and someone walking behind him, He felt someone's hands slowly wrapping around his waist and Felix let out a small shriek and the other man laughing.

After finding out who hugged him from behind, he lets out a relief sigh and turns to the man with a smile on his face "Jinnie, how was the mission? Were you hurt somewhere?" Felix asks, worried as Hyunjin returns home with scars and sometimes bruises on his body.

Hyunjin shakes his head and takes something out of his pocket and covers it by hiding it behind his back.

Felix looks at Hyunjin, not convinced but doesn't want to question his partner further, he placed the watering can on a table. "I don't really believe you but I am just glad that you're here" Felix said as he cups hyunjin's head and their forehead touches each other.

"I'm sorry for making you worry lixie, I promise I'll make it up to you" Hyunjin said, a smile on his face as he is about to reveal his gift.

Felix looks at Hyunjin with a clear look of confusion on his face and he tilted his head. "What do you mean by 'make it up to you'? I don't need anything besides I'm not even angry with you" Felix said, then something went to his head and his eyes widened and Hyunjin's smile widened "Wait—! Did you buy something for you again, jinnie!? I told you not to, last time it was a whole ass chocolate that was the size of a tree!" Felix said, thoughts coming in his head as he tries to guess what his new gift is.

Hyunjin softly chuckles and sits on a chair and slowly makes felix sit on his lap.

"Hyunjinnie, if it's something gigantic, I'll sadly have to sell it to the black market or on the dark web" Felix mumbled.

Hyunjin rests his head on the crook of his boyfriend's neck, his boyfriend smelling like strawberries. "Don't worry lix, It isn't anything like that, in fact, it is something small and I know that you'll like it" Hyunjin said and looks at Felix to see his reaction.

Felix began to think about what the gift would be, 'Something small? What would it be?'

Hyunjin smiles at Felix as the young boy tries to think about the gift, then he placed Felix next to him and takes out the gift. "Lixie, you can stop trying to think now, The gift is here next to you, my love" Hyunjin said and gently shakes Felix.

Felix lets out a small 'hmm?' and looks at Hyunjin, his eyes went down a bit and saw Hyunjin's gift.

It was a ring box that is black in colour, with a golden heart in the middle.

Felix looks at the small box awe and his pink lips were slightly parted, he looks at his boyfriend with confusion and surprise in his face

"Jinnie...what is this?" Felix said and Hyunjin gently takes Felix's small hand and place the box in his palm.

"Open it....I hope you like— I mean, love it, It took me a long time to buy it but it is all worth it in the end, our anniversary is coming near and I want to give you a little something before the real gift" Hyunjin said, and avoids eye contact with Felix, too embarrassed with what he said.

Felix continues to look at his boyfriend and back at the black ring box, and he slowly opens it.

Hyunjin looks at Felix to see his reaction again, nervous yet excited for his boyfriend.