Chapter 37

(This is my first time writing something like this, so please let me know if you have any tips for a next time, and well enjoy this chapter)

[Spoken through the earpieces of SKZ.

Normal talking.]

"CB97 the painting is not in said location." Jisung looks around the room, not seeing the painting they are looking for. Felix is looking around a few meters away from him, carefully moving some paintings around.

"Well fuck. Just a warning for you and Lix, police have arrived just now."

Jisung frowns, wondering why a police unit would show up without anything happening yet. "Copy."

"Painting might be behind the stage for extra protection. I will ask Prince to ask around while you and Lix keep looking."

"Alright, copy." Jisung walks around, noting where all exits are located. "Lix any luck?"

Felix shakes his head, placing a painting back down. "They clearly moved the paintings for the auction somewhere else."

"Prince I need you to ask around to figure out where they have the paintings. It's not in the location we thought it would be."

"Yeah, copy." Hyunjin walks over to Seungmin, telling him he will be going around talking to people to find the location of the paintings. Seungmin nods, staying at his spot by the door where he watches everyone in the room.

"Hey kid, would you like some coffee?"

Seungmin turns around, seeing a man standing next to him. "No thank you."

The man stands next to Seungmin, leaning against the wall. "What brings a young man like yourself to an art auction like this?"

"My friend is an art lover, I'm just here to accompany him."

The man hums, sipping his coffee.

"What about you sir? If I may ask?"

"My wife loves art. Especially the art made by Tae Seong-Gi so I'm here in the hopes to buy the Voyage of Redemption."

Seungmin's eyes widen slightly, suddenly feeling bad for this man knowing that if he were to buy it, it would be a fake. "Oh really? That's the main art piece of this auction right?"

The man nods. "Yes, so it will be difficult to get it as I'm sure a lot of people will want to buy it."

"Oh well, I hope you manage to buy the art piece."

The man smiles at Seungmin. "Thank you. Hope you and your friend enjoy the auction."

"Thank you, sir." Seungmin nods the man goodbye, walking over to where Hyunjin is standing and talking to a woman.

"Honestly I never expected a boy your age to enjoy art this much. Definitely not Tae Seung-Gi's art."

"I absolutely love his artworks, the way he expresses his emotions in them it's just beautiful."

The woman smiles sweetly at Hyunjin. "I must say, you remind me a lot of my son. He loved art."