Chapter 16

Code names:
Stray Kids:
Chan: Chris/Christopher/CB97
Minho: Lino/Lee Know
Changbin: Lewis/SpearB
Hyunjin: Sam/Prince
Jisung: Peter/J.One
Felix: YongBok/Lix
Seungmin: Toby/Sky
Jeongin: Bobby/I.N

SiX:
HoJun: June
Sangwoo: Light
Minsang: Icy
Han-Sol: Soul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chan stands in front of all the people that are invited to the after party of the wedding. He tries his best not to look over to where the rest of his gang is sitting, not wanting to get distracted while giving his short speech. "I would like to thank you all for coming to my and Lia's wedding, we thank you for supporting our relationship. I promise to keep her safe till death of parts." He bows slightly before sitting back down in his chair, Lia smiles at him softly before getting up and giving her short thank you speech as well. Saying almost the same things as that Chan said in his speech.

Minho takes the microphone, looking over the crowd of unknown people. The Stray Kids members besides Chan were seated in the back of the ballroom not wanting to attract too much attention to themselves. He takes a deep breath, looking down at his paper. "Good evening, everyone, I'm Lino. The best man and friend of the groom, Christopher. Tonight, we're in a room full of great man and woman, there are doctors, military veterans and successful business people among us. Yet I'm the 'best' which are his words, not mine." Minho keeps a straight face, wondering how these people are laughing at his stupid joke.

"Me and Chris go back a few years, the two of us have gone through some weird stuff together but I would say this wedding tops everything. Now before anyone gets angry, it's not weird because of his lovely bride but more the fact that I never thought I would see the day were Chris would actually have the guts to ask her hand in marriage." Minho looks over at Chan, who is smiling at him. The had to keep with the story they made up so that the guest wouldn't get suspicious about the wedding and all the boy's relationships with each other.

"Now of course we are here to celebrate this lovely couples wedding." Minho has to stop himself from rolling his eyes as he speaks. "But I wouldn't be me if I didn't poke some fun at dear old Chris over there."

Chan's eyes widen as they did not plan this. Minho smiles at Chan, knowing Chan is going to dislike this very much.

"So as some of you know, I met Chris when we were 17 and 18. Our first meeting was something else I would say but I will not go into that as it will be too long of a story and I don't want to bore you people for too long. As I heard the maid of honor also wants to have some time to speech. So, Lia, I wish you the best of luck dealing with this idiot, if you ever need me to take him off your hands let me know." Minho puts the microphone down, walking away as the crowd claps for him.

He sits down next to Hyunjin, frowning when he notices that both Changbin and Jisung are missing from there table. He pokes Hyunjin to get his attention. "Where are the two love birds?"

Hyunjin turns to look at Minho before looking down. "Ji, uh I mean Peter felt sick so Lewis took him outside to get some fresh air."

"What? Why didn't any of you tell me?" Minho looks around the table, glaring at the other four boys.

"You were about to give your speech and Lewis told us not to tell Chris." Seungmin speaks up, hoping that Minho won't make a scene out of this. "Hyung I'm sure they will be fine."

"Do you guys know why he feels sick?"

"He probably feels bad because of everything going on..." Jeongin bites his lip. They didn't really know what was going on but they guessed it was just Jisung's reaction to seeing Chan be with someone else and seemingly happy.