Chapter 36

Hyunjin walks over to Seungmin, who is sliding his gun into his holster on his leg. He knows that Seungmin is nervous about going to the auction, seeing as in the about two years he has been officially part of Stray Kids he barely had to do fieldwork. Normally he was safe sitting behind a screen telling the others where to go and what to do but now he would actually have to participate in the fighting if it were to be needed.

"You will do great Seungmin. Just be yourself and talk with the people there to distract them, Chan hyung will be helping you out through the in-ears so don't worry okay?"

Seungmin nods, taking a deep breath. "Yeah, you're right."

Hyunjin smiles, patting Seungmin's shoulder before grabbing his knife set. Normally he would just use his gun, seeing as he prefers that but they will be having to fight close combat if something were to go wrong and knives are more efficient for that if you don't want to have everyone in the building realize something is wrong. "You have everything?"

Seungmin nods again, picking up the bag. "Yeah, including a bunch of money and a smoke bomb."

Hyunjin smirks, taking the bag from Seungmin. "Nice, I will let Chan hyung know we're ready." Hyunjin leaves the room, making his way to Chan's office where he knows the older will be.

Seungmin walks to the living room, waiting for all the others to come down as well and be ready for the mission.

"Ropes?"

"Check." Felix puts the ropes into his bag, moving to grab the next thing on Jisung's list.

"The painting?"

"Check." Felix didn't need to put that one in, as it was already in his bag. Carefully put it to the side to not accidentally ruin the painting.

"Smoke bomb?"

Felix frowns, looking around the table to find one. He was sure he pulled one out of the drawer earlier.

"Felix?" Jisung turns around, looking over at Felix.

"Found it." Felix grabs the smoke bomb, carefully placing it in his bag as well. "Check on the smoke bomb, I also already have pepper spray in the bag."

Jisung nods. "Extra ammunition?"

"Check."

Jisung places the list down on the desk next to him, leaning against the desk as he looks over at Felix. "I have two extra guns in my bag and an extra set of knives. I also have a pair of scissors in my pocket."

Felix nods, strapping his holster onto his leg. Jisung has already finished gearing up, especially because he always carries a knife around his thigh. "Ready Hannie?"

"Yup." Jisung slings the bag over his shoulder, smiling at Felix who does the same. "Let's go steal that ugly painting."

Felix laughs, having to agree with Jisung. The painting really wasn't something he would pay much money for.

Changbin leans against the wall of Chan's office, watching the older get ready for the mission. He is already fully geared up, so he was just waiting for Chan to finish up. "Hyung we don't have all night."

Chan flips him off, putting on his jacket to cover up the guns in his holster.

Changbin smile, pushing himself off the wall making his way over to Chan. "You look hot like this."

Chan smirks, raising an eyebrow. "Do I now?"

Changbin nods, leaning in to kiss Chan. Chan smiles into the kiss, pulling Changbin closer by his hips. Changbin hums, pulling away after a minute needing to breathe. "We should go and see how the kids are doing."