Chapter 85

Changbin waits for Lia to get into the car, playing a random game on his phone. He much rather be home right now, cuddling with his boyfriend's instead of waiting for the girl. So much has happened today and he really doesn't want her to make an even bigger mess.

A knock is heard on the car window, making Changbin look up from his phone. Lia smiles at him, getting into the car after placing her bag down on the backseat. "Thank you for picking me up so late."

"It's fine." Changbin rolls his eyes, starting the car.

Lia frowns, buckling her seatbelt as Changbin speeds off. Clearly in a hurry to get back home. "Everything okay?"

Changbin grips the steering wheel tighter, nodding his head.

Lia sighs, deciding not to ask any other questions. She just stares out of the window, watching the houses and trees pass by in the dark of the night.

What neither of them realizes is that they're being followed, the person turning to a different road the moment Changbin steers into the woods. The driver of the other car smirks, their plan ready.

Lia's eyes open when she steps into the living room of the Stray Kids house, not able to believe her eyes. The whole living room is a mess, the feathers of the pillows covering the floor and couches, the glass of the lap scattered around.

"10 seconds to explain." Changbin glares at Jeongin, who looks at them with a sheepish smile on his face.

The younger shakes his head, quickly disappearing into the kitchen so that he can't explain what has happened. Changbin sighs irritate, walking around the broken lamp to the kitchen. Lia quickly follows him, worried something is wrong. Both of them freeze when to see Chan holding a towel to his face, the towel covered in blood.

"What happened?" Changbin quickly makes his way over to his boyfriend, worriedly looking the older over for any more injuries.

"I'm fine Bin." Chan mumbles, trying to look away from his boyfriend.

Changbin huffs, grabbing Chan's hair and making him look at him. "What happened?"

Chan looks down, not able to look Changbin in the eyes.

"Hyunjin hyung threw the lamp..."

Changbin's head snaps to Jeongin, making the younger back away slightly. "What do you mean, Hyunjin threw a lamp?"

Jeongin shrugs. "He and hyung were talking and then he threw the lamp."

"What about the pillows?"

"Oh, that was Stay." Jeongin smiles, showing off the cat in his arms. "She didn't like the tension."

Lia frowns, worried about what is going on between all the boys. She was shocked when Chan earlier told her Felix and Jisung had a fight but now this? This is really worrying.

Changbin moves the towel off of Chan's head, checking out the cut. "It's not bad, right Innie?"

Jeongin nods his head. "Seungmin is already getting the stuff he needs to stitch it up."

Changbin nods, putting the towel back. "I'm going to check on the others." He mutters, walking away from his boyfriend.

Lia just stays standing, watching Changbin walk away. "Uhmm..."

Chan turns to Lia, a smile on his face. "How was it? Your father home safely?"

Lia nods, sitting down next to Chan. "Yeah, Hannie isn't that excited though."