Chapter 48

Minsang enters the garage, looking around to check who all are there. He had a meeting with June in a little about one of the upcoming races.

Sangwoo looks up confused as he sees Minsang walking in. "Hey Icy, why are you here so early?"

Minsang walks over to the bar, sitting down. "I have a meeting with June hyung."

"Well he isn't coming today." Sangwoo goes back to cleaning the bar, needing to get it done before he opens the garage, and welcomes the first customer.

"He isn't? But we agreed on this weeks ago?"

Sangwoo shrugs. "Look kid, he texted me like 30 minutes ago that he isn't going to make it today. Something with personal issues. Which I am assuming is his boyfriend whose identity got exposed to the world."

Minsang looks at Sangwoo confused. "Hyung has a boyfriend?"

"You literally helped him and LeeKnow talk at Lia's wedding? How do you not know they're dating?" Sangwoo looks up, throwing the towel in the bin.

"I didn't know they were dating? I just thought they were doing it."

Sangwoo shakes his head as he laughs. "Nope they made it official on the wedding, hyung ranted to me about it on our way back." Sangwoo walks over to the door of the garage, opening it so now people can enter if they need help. "I'm going to visit my parents later as I have a feeling I shouldn't go home."

Minsang frowns, turning around. "Why? What's hyung going to do?"

Sangwoo chuckles, patting Minsang's head. "Don't worry about it kid."

Minsang pouts, wanting to know what Sangwoo meant with what he said.

"ICY!"

Minsang nearly falls backward when Han-Sol suddenly appears in front of him. "Hi?" He looks at the younger confused, not remembering ever to be this hyper.

Han-Sol just smiles, sitting down next to him.

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're never this hyper?"

"Maybe I'm just happy?"

"What did you do?"

"Okay fine, my dad slipped and fell this morning and I may have drank 6 energy drinks before coming here."

Minsang's eyes widen. "6?! It's 11 a.m.?! Have you freaking lost it?"

Han-Sol shakes his head. "No? I just stayed up all night working on a school project that is due in two weeks and finished it in one night so that I don't have to do it another time because why do it another time when you can do it right after you got the assignment?"

Minsang looks at him in shock. "The one about the unsolved cases?"

Han-Sol nods.

"The one you were going to do on the Han house fire?"

Han-Sol nods again.

"The one you already wrote your report on?"

"Yes, that one? Where are you going with this?"

"Why the fuck would you do it in one night?! You could have just done it today?!" Minsang hits the back of Han-Sol's head.

"Yay! What was that for? I at least did the homework."