Chapter 20

Minho walks into the kitchen, frowning when he sees Seungmin still sitting at the kitchen table. "Minnie?"

Seungmin turns around, giving Minho a confused look. "Yeah?"

"What are you still doing here? It's 2 a.m. you should go sleep."

Seungmin frowns, looking back at his laptop to check the time. "Oh."

Minho chuckles as he walks over to the fridge. "So what you up to that you forgot the time?"

"Nothing." Seungmin closes the laptop, not wanting Minho to find out he has been looking up information of Lia. The other guys didn't need to know that him and Lia went to the same school before, not yet anyway.

Minho raises an eyebrow while taking out a few beers. "Sure Minnie, now pack up and go to bed. We have a lot to do in the morning."

Seungmin nods, grabbing his stuff before turning to Minho. "What are you doing? If we are busy, you probably shouldn't drink."

"Don't worry, Chan hyung and I are just going to watch a movie. We will be fine when you all wake up."

Seungmin bites his lip, not sure if he believes that. Seeing as Minho is carrying 6 beers and it's already 2 a.m. he knows the two aren't going to sleep anytime soon.

"We only have stuff to do at the house, I'm taking over. 3racha are on a break."

"Do they know?"

Minho shakes his head. "Nope but I don't want to deal with them fighting to interfere with what we have to do." Minho smiles, walking out of the kitchen. Seungmin follows him, turning off the lights in the kitchen.

"None of them are going to agree on that hyung."

Minho shrugs. "Chan hyung is not doing well, which makes me in charge of the gang. Therefor what I say goes."

Seungmin watches Minho walk back into his bedroom before walking to his own. He quietly enters the room, not wanting to wake up Felix who is hopefully already sleeping. He places his laptop on their desk, walking over to his bed. He lets himself fall down, pulling the blanket over himself. He thinks back about all the things that happened today. The wedding, Jisung running off to the roof, Chan and Jisung fighting and Lia moving in. He still didn't figure out why she seemed so familiar to him, sure he now knows they went to the same school but that doesn't give him an idea as to why he knows her. She is two years older than him, even with him being in some upper classes it wouldn't really make sense.

Minho kicks he door of his bedroom open, making Chan look up from where he is sitting on Minho's bed. He had been scrolling through all the movies they could watch while Minho went to the kitchen to grab them some beers.

"I got the drinks. Also all the kids are asleep besides Seungmin." Minho places the beers down next to his bed, handing one to Chan and taking one for himself.

"Why was he still up?" Chan opens the can, looking at Minho as the other sits down.

Minho shrugs, not really sure what Seungmin was still up. He didn't really press him into giving him an answer. "Not sure, he probably just lost track of time."

Chan nods. "I found some random old spy movie, thought it would be fun to watch."

Minho hums, leaning against his headboard while taking a sip of his beer. Chan turns on the movie, moving so that he is sitting next to Minho.

The two of them keep commenting on the movie when it gets the facts wrong. Judging almost everything that is happening in the movie, laughing at the funny moments. Minho tiredly lays his head on Chan's shoulder, lazily watching the movie. He closes his eyes, giving up on staying awake. Chan smiles when he realizes that Minho fell asleep, he takes Minho's nearly empty can out of his hands before carefully making him lay down in his bed. Chan gets out himself, pulling the blanket over Minho. He grabs the cans of beers, taking them with him to his own room. Planning to clean them up once it's morning.