Chapter 70

A/N HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE, HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT 2023

Chan knocks on Minho's bedroom door, knowing the two of them should talk about what happened the other day. It has been a few days now since that Minho had come back from June's place and they had been ignoring each other most of the time, only interacting when needed for the younger boys. "Min? Can we talk?" He knows for a fact that Minho is still awake as the other barely sleeps before 1 a.m.

Minho frowns, looking up from his laptop. "Sure." He turns around in his chair, watching Chan enter his bedroom and sit down on his bed. "What's up?"

"I'm here to apologize. What I said to you the other day was really fucked up and I should have never said that." Chan bites his lip. "I'm really sorry. I should have never said that June sees you like that because he truly isn't. He is such a great guy and I shouldn't have let my anger out on you."

Minho hum, turning back to save something on his laptop. "Great that you realized you fucked up but you will just do it again."

Chan sighs. "Min..."

"Hyung listen, I know you don't mean that shit you said but you fucking hurt me when you said that. Not just because you insulted me but the way you talked about not just my boyfriend but also your own. Changbin and Jisung truly deserve better. You keep fucking up and I can't stand watching them get hurt by you. And you saying I'm just a fucktoy? Is that what you thought when we did it too?"

Chan's eyes widen. "What? No never, I swear Minho. I never thought of you like that."

Minho lets out a chuckle. "I know. If it wasn't for Changbin confessing we would most likely have continued fucking around. You couldn't get enough." He winks at the older, sitting down next to him.

"I- yeah probably." Chan chuckles as well. "Can we go back to talking? Please, I miss my best friend."

Minho nods. "Yeah, same here. We both have been so busy we don't spend normal time together, it's sad."

Chan smiles. "Also I understand if you don't fully trust me right now."

Minho hits Chan in the head. "Hyung, I would give my life for you."

"I don't deserve that..."

Minho shrugs. "Maybe not but I still would. We should go sleep though, I have to go to SiX early tomorrow."

Chan nods, getting up from Minho's bed. "Sleep well."

*Next morning*

Han-Sol sighs as he closes the side door to the garage quietly, hoping no one is actually there right now. He just needed to leave home after spending two weeks in the states with his father and little brother. He had hoped his father would have been nicer over the few days but he was wrong, very wrong.

"Soul?" June frowns, turning on the lights. "What are you doing here?"

Han-Sol flinches slightly, quickly turning around to look at the older. "I uhm, wanted to check in how everyone is doing?" It came out more of a question then an actual answer.

June raises an eyebrow. "It's 6 in the morning."

Han-Sol looks at the ground, not wanting to tell the older why he is actually here.

"Hannie... What happened?" June walks closer to the boy, frowning as he takes a step backwards.

"Just missed you all when on vacation." Han-Sol fake smiles.