Chapter 80

"Target spotted. Second floor, third door on the right." There is a short pause. "Room is guarded by at least two outside the room."

"Wait for the signal before moving in." Chan nervously looks at the screen, counting the red dots indicating each Stray Kids member's location. The Inevil squad entered the house about 10 minutes ago, looking for Lia's location while Minho and Changbin are setting up a bomb together. He doesn't trust the fact it is this easy to get into the building and close to where Lia is being held, having a feeling they have been set up.

"Bomb is in place." Minho states as he and Changbin move away from the bomb they placed down. Both of them ready to go into the house in case needed.

"Hyung, it's time for them to head into the room." Seungmin looks over to Chan, who is hesitating to give the command.

Chan sighs, knowing he needs to do this or his boys will be even more at risk. Closing his eyes, he turns on his mic. "Go ahead, grab the target, and leave. Kill anyone that tries to interfere."

Lia lets out a laugh as she listens to the two boys ranting about school. Alex had gotten an F on his latest test because the teacher didn't find the subject appropriate for a written assignment, which she has to agree on with the teacher but she isn't going to tell the boy that. Meanwhile, Kijung was telling her about how bad he felt about not being able to spend time with his boyfriend because of him being so busy with school and helping out at the base. "So who is your boyfriend? You seem to have fallen really hard for this guy?"

Kijung bites his lip, a small blush on his face. "Uhm his name is Bobby. We actually met by bumping into each other on the streets one day."

Lia frowns, knowing not a lot of people in Seoul are called Bobby. Sure she has someone in her college class named Bobby but she is sure that he isn't dating an 18-year-old boy. "What is he like?"

Alex just watches his best friend talk, a soft smile on his face.

"He is the best, so caring and cute. He is just amazing. And he really cares deeply about his brothers." Kijung smiles thinking about the boy, wishing they could just be together. "I wish we could grow old together but I have my doubts."

"How come? Why can't the two of you grow old together?" Lia tilts her head to the side.

"Difference in interest I guess." Kijung mumbles.

"You're dating Innie?!" Lia's eyes widen as she realizes who Kijung is talking about, shocked to find out Jeongin is dating the enemy without even realizing it.

Right at that moment the door gets thrown open. Alex and Kijung quickly get up, grabbing their guns and standing in front of Lia to protect her from whoever entered.

"Give us the girl and you won't end up with the same fate as them." Hyunjin points his gun at the two boys while Felix drops one of the guards on the ground.

Alex scoffs, raising his gun as well. "We won't give her to you."

Kijung looks between Alex and the three Stray Kids members, thinking it over. Getting shot wasn't really his plan and well, Stray Kids was here in the base so, therefore, they have no use for the girl anymore they might as well just give her back but that probably would be a bit suspicious to do. He is sure the silenced alarm already alerted his father and the other main BtoB members so he and Alex won't really have to do much besides staying alive.