Chapter 18

Lia nervously looks around the car. Chan and Changbin are putting all her stuff into the back of the car while she gets comfortable in the backseat. Seungmin is still seated in the front seat behind the steering wheel, having decided to just stay here and let the other two do the heavy lifting.

"This is the last bag." Changbin mumbles as he puts the bag into the car. Chan closes the door, smiling at Changbin. He leans in to give Changbin a quick kiss but Changbin pushes him away, shaking his head.

"You haven't told her yet." With that Changbin walks away, taking his seat next to Seungmin. Chan sighs, slowly making his way into the car. Sitting down next to Lia.

"You can go Toby." They were yet to reveal their real name, besides Chan of course.

Seungmin nods as he starts the car, driving away from the JYPE Company. He makes sure to take the long route so that Lia won't be able to remember how they got to the Stray Kids base. Because sure, one day she will be able to get out and all but right now they can't have her know how to get there.

"So, when will they be here?" Hyunjin looks over at Minho, who is seated in the love seat watching some cooking show.

Minho frowns, looking over at the clock hanging above the doorway to the kitchen. "Probably any time now." It depends on how much stuff Lia has and what route they are taking to get back to their place.

"So, when will we tell her who we really are?"

Minho shrugs. "When hyung tells us to do so. Which probably will be soon because I know for a fact none of you will remember to call each other by your fake names inside the house."

Hyunjin chuckles, knowing that Minho is right. None of the guys were going to be able to keep it up with calling each other by their fake names, their code names sure, the fake ones, not really.

"Come on hyung, you promised to make me your chocolate milk."'

Minho, Hyunjin and Felix all turn to look at the stairs to see Jeongin dragging Jisung down. Jeongin is pouting while Jisung looks annoyed with him, definitely not happy about having to leave his room knowing that the others will be back soon.

"Does it have to be now?"

"Yes, otherwise I can't sleep tonight." Jeongin pouts even more, now pushing Jisung to the kitchen. Jisung just rolls his eyes, having given up on protesting by now. He just lets Jeongin push him into the kitchen, not wanting to upset the youngest.

"Innie got even Hannie wrapped around his finger." Felix chuckles, leaning against Hyunjin as he turns back to the television.

"He has everyone of us wrapped around his finger." Minho mumbles, looking at the television as well. He frowns when he notices that the cooking show he was watching ended.

Chan opens the door for Lia, letting her enter the house first. Changbin and Seungmin were still at the car, needing to check a few things before they would join them inside as well. "Welcome to your new home Lia." Chan takes Lia's jacket, hanging it up while they both take off their shoes as well, placing them down next to the other shoes. Lia follows Chan as he leads her to the living room where Minho and Hyunjin are sitting. Felix had left to make sure Jisung and Jeongin didn't burn down the house while making chocolate milk.

"We're back."

Minho and Hyunjin quickly look up, Hyunjin giving Lia a smile as she looks over at her. "Had a good trip?"